I missed stuff

I just finished KOTOR 2 and i played on the dark side. Could somebody give me a link to a site where i can watch the light side ending? also in the main menu it says movies. and i only got 52/62 movies (what could i have missed)? SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO SEE THE MOVIES IN THE GAME!! and I fixed HK-47 near the end (i didn't have the parts earlier) is there a storyline i need and GO-T0 was last (what was the deal with him)?? i didn't get to talk to atton at all (barely). and i was reading on the internet that you talk to Carth Osani (i didn't talk to him)

I MISSED A LOT OF STUFF!!!!! :)

If we told you what you missed, it would make you want to play the game through a few more times anyways.

If you want to know some major things you might have missed that I also missed on my first time through, read below...

The more you talk to your characters and the more influence you gain will allow you to train your other characters to become Jedi if they aren't already. You cannot train Hanharr, the droids or Mandalore to be Jedi.

On Nar Shaddaa, if you are light side, you will 99% of the time get Mira as a party member (who can be trained to be a Jedi) or if you are dark side you will get Hanharr who cannot be trained as a jedi. I would suggest going to Nar Shaddaa first because getting influence with Mira can be a bit tricky. Also having a high Awareness skill will allow for more indepth dialogue and more options to gain influence. Force powers such as "Affect Mind" and "Dominate Mind" also give you extra options.

Now, if you choose to be a male, you will have the Handmaiden as a character in the game automatically. If you choose to be female, you will get the Disciple as a character (that is if you talk to him and invite him when you meet him in the Dantooine Enclave)

Gaining influence with Kreia allows a deeper insight in the Force, Revan, the Mandalorian wars, and ultimately increased force points (which is always good)

Influence is tricky, as talking to, helping or not helping certain people will gain you or lose you influence with your players.

wookiedance.gif

If you want to know the ending the read the following if not then do not.

LS-The jedi masters (if you havent kill them) try to cut you off from the force on Dantooine. Kreia walks in kiks the Masters' ass and leaves. You then fight Atris and after beating her, go to Malachor 5 and kill Traya. The planet explodes and you're left with a crappy ending.

I think whether you are LS or DS the ending from Malachor 5 on up is the same. So dont expect any surprises................... <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

If you have it on PC, you can go through the games files and then go to movies watching it with some program which ive forgotten but if you want to know ill find out for you. And to unlock the extra movies the other 8 I think youve missed out on, Just pass the game following the path of the light

You know, there are such things as spoiler tages.

basicly the only different thing about ls and ds is when ls you are nice the marcanaries loose on dantoine stuff like that you get mira and you save the jedis the ending you try to save dsarth soin and when you kill kreia you try to get her good then she just falls over dead

I just finished KOTOR 2 and i played on the dark side. Could somebody give me a link to a site where i can watch the light side ending? also in the main menu it says movies. and i only got 52/62 movies (what could i have missed)? SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO SEE THE MOVIES IN THE GAME!! and I fixed HK-47 near the end (i didn't have the parts earlier) is there a storyline i need and GO-T0 was last (what was the deal with him)?? i didn't get to talk to atton at all (barely). and i  was reading on the internet that you talk to Carth Osani (i didn't talk to him)

I MISSED A LOT OF STUFF!!!!! :cat:

I want some one to video tape them play the game from begining to end with no stops and he is a pro and he never diesor uses cheats!

Somehow, Malachor in K2 was hardly a planet that was close to anything as to how K1 described it through Canderous' dialogue lines with Revan.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

For watching the movie download the 1.2MB player here

Note that 2 (or with High-Definition Patch 3) movies do not appear ingame AT ALL and (on PC) the into/LA/OE movies are also counted by the 65 movies though never "unlock"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

HK-47 has a lot to say about Revan. He talks about Revan's involvement during the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester