Gears of War

So, ugly tough guys in power armour, huh?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But...but...i wanted a set of the following characters:

Main character: A 17 year old white kid with no muscles, pretty-boy look, but somehow has the charisma and leadership of General Patton.

Sidekick #1: A 38 year old indian with an attitude that is more macho than commando, rambo and the terminator combined. Everything is solved with might and balls. Too bad the dude fancies the main characters sweet, untouched behind, which leads to Sidekick #1 betraying the party because of, or the lack of, love.

Sidekick #2: A 28 year old black woman with the body of a venus and the attitude of a woman from the ghetto. A demolitions-expert. Apparantly, she's had relationships with all the characters in the party, but ditching them all for being "not man enough". Still, she's the backbone of the party in terms of spirits, intellect and attitude.

Sidekick #3: A 20 year old irish hacker and part-time priest. Doesn't like Sidekick #1 and Sidekick #2, but stays in the party because of firm belief of redemption. Has a problem with older people though, because of his abusive, drunk father.

Sidekick #4: The main characters love-interest and the party's healer. An 21 year old asian woman with the innocence of jesus. Very clumsy but, light-hearted and funny. Sidekick #2 loves her as a little-sister she never had, but Sidekick #1 hates her for her love to the main character, while Sidekick #3 remains indeferent to her. The main character is ofcourse unaware of her feelings at about 80% of the game, leaving a lot of room for comedy.

Sidekick #5: A 58 year old white male, an expert in sniping. Mysterious and doesn't say much, but when he talks, everyone listens. Works as the main character's father-figure and mentor with his bushido-like wisdom. Remains indifferent to the rest of the party, only the main character seems important to him, for reasons later revealed in the game's big plot-twist.

Meh :lol:

man, i'd play that game

with a little reworking that'd be final fantasy.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

But...but...i wanted a set of the following characters:

Main character: A 17 year old white kid with no muscles, pretty-boy look, but somehow has the charisma and leadership of General Patton.

Sidekick #1: A 38 year old indian with an attitude that is more macho than commando, rambo and the terminator combined. Everything is solved with might and balls. Too bad the dude fancies the main characters sweet, untouched behind, which leads to Sidekick #1 betraying the party because of, or the lack of, love.

Sidekick #2: A 28 year old black woman with the body of a venus and the attitude of a woman from the ghetto. A demolitions-expert. Apparantly, she's had relationships with all the characters in the party, but ditching them all for being "not man enough". Still, she's the backbone of the party in terms of spirits, intellect and attitude.

Sidekick #3: A 20 year old irish hacker and part-time priest. Doesn't like Sidekick #1 and Sidekick #2, but stays in the party because of firm belief of redemption. Has a problem with older people though, because of his abusive, drunk father.

Sidekick #4: The main characters love-interest and the party's healer. An 21 year old asian woman with the innocence of jesus. Very clumsy but, light-hearted and funny. Sidekick #2 loves her as a little-sister she never had, but Sidekick #1 hates her for her love to the main character, while Sidekick #3 remains indeferent to her. The main character is ofcourse unaware of her feelings at about 80% of the game, leaving a lot of room for comedy.

Sidekick #5: A 58 year old white male, an expert in sniping. Mysterious and doesn't say much, but when he talks, everyone listens. Works as the main character's father-figure and mentor with his bushido-like wisdom. Remains indifferent to the rest of the party, only the main character seems important to him, for reasons later revealed in the game's big plot-twist.

Meh :lol:

man, i'd play that game

with a little reworking that'd be final fantasy.

Anything that deviates from 5 macho guys in homo-erotic enviroment is Final Fantasy :wacko:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So, ugly tough guys in power armour, huh?

You know it baby! Ermmm... praise the immortal Emperor :)

Fag :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds