BadLands

leaf stone

Hello there, my name is leaf Stone and some of you my know me by my work with the BadLands Module for NWN. I was wondering if it were possible for developers such as myself to test out a version on NWN2 toolset for the developing experience and maybe a bit of bug testing as well.

My older work is on the vault (BadLands - 1095) but the new stuff can be found under the NWN Action catagory BadLands - 2049 (updated often). There are three or four different badlands servers and its possibly one of the most played online modules. I'd like to help or test the new toolset. I can be reached at the link in sig, any feedback appreciated and thank you.

badbook.jpg

--------------BadLands Module Resource--------------

I was wondering if it were possible for developers such as myself to test out a version on NWN2 toolset for the developing experience and maybe a bit of bug testing as well.

Hah, you wish. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It was definitely worth a try :))

Who knows, maybe one of the developers will smuggle the code to him, right under the noses of Atari.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I doubt there are any restrictions on "limited selected and previously qualified beta sites". Then again, I doubt they'd be worried about reducing the delay for anyone over the next two months, either. :unsure:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Most of the places you can pre-order from mentions a toolset thingy coming with the preorder..

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...30entry652480

And scroll up a bit..

Or here

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewt...488172&forum=95

"Since then there have been murmerings of the possibility of an actual NWN2 toolset pre-release. No details and nothing for sure though - but it would be the NWN2 toolset, even if it wasn't all of it (all the NWN2 content would be a bit much for a demo)."

That together with my wish for it makes it true. It would suck dearly was it the old NwN toolset, and I can't see that happening.

Edit: What would rule is if one of the Obs-boys said something official so we'd know. :lol:

Edited by Rhombus

What do you want?.. blink.gif

• 1 month later...

ls

There was a place to apply to be a Beta tester of the nwn2 toolset but i think that process is over. I applied for it but did not get notice that i was accepted or denied so i am assuming i was denied. A couple other guys that help out on my server were accepted and it appears to be closed.

Maybe the wonderful people at Obsidian could be convinced to take a late application from you and consider letting you Beta test it for them with the others they have selected. That way those "bandits" wont make you lose your module.

Best of luck

MA

ls

There was a place to apply to be a Beta tester of the nwn2 toolset but i think that process is over.  I applied for it but did not get notice that i was accepted or denied so i am assuming i was denied.  A couple other guys that help out on my server were accepted and it appears to be closed. 

Maybe the wonderful people at Obsidian could be convinced to take a late application from you and consider letting you Beta test it for them with the others they have selected.  That way those "bandits" wont make you lose your module.

Best of luck

MA

oh very nice, whats the name of your server?

badbook.jpg

--------------BadLands Module Resource--------------