Game ending glitch at Czerka offices on Telos

Whenever i enter the czerka offices on Telos there is nobody there, nothing i can interact with, and i cant even exit back to the main area. Obviously this makes it impossible to continue the story no matter if you side with the ithorians or with czerka. Ive even gone so far as to deleting all my saves and starting over, but no luck.

Whenever i enter the czerka offices on Telos there is nobody there, nothing i can interact with, and i cant even exit back to the main area. Obviously this makes it impossible to continue the story no matter if you side with the ithorians or with czerka. Ive even gone so far as to deleting all my saves and starting over, but no luck.

Wow. That really sucks. Never heard of such a case before. You may have a corrupted Save Game, so you may have to start over, if you haven't saved in more than one slot.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

The only suggestion I can give is to go to your dealer and get an exchange.

1 question is your Xbox a 360 or a big black box?

I ask this because some one else on this forum has had trouble with their 360 backwards compatibility.Which I know nothing about I am just thankful that I don't have a Playstation.....

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Did you mod it? I've heard (but know nothing about...) that modded xbox's can have problems with the game.

Other than that, I can only echo the 'exchange in case you got a bad disc' mantra. I've heard of a lot of glitches on Telos but that's a new one for me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Doesn't sound like a glitch to me, more like a damaged disc. I had the same problem when I first rented K1 from Blockbuster...it wouldn't allow me to go in the Hidden Bek base. So yeah, just take it back to wear ever you bought it and they'll give you either a new one or your money back. Just remember to bring proof of purchase (a receipt.)

iceman1731.jpg

First sounded to me as if he had the Merc attack part, where all the mercs go crazy at czerka, want money and start killing, if you just leave them everyone dies and no one is left after you kill all the mercs. Sounded like one of those scenarios

OK, i solved the problem by using another disc, however now i have another problem. Im near the end when you go back to Citadel Station(after landing at the jedi academy and defeating atris).

Whenever i try to go to residential modual 082 east the loading screen hangs. It will load maybe 2%, just enough to get to the point where it displays the second tip, then it doesnt load anymore. Ive let it sit there for quite a long time and nothing happens.

If your still reading this, They do stop respawning.....Have you tried buzzing the front desk Krookie? It doesn't have anything to do with the Rodian,as I have killed him many times....for fun :ermm: not because of the dark-side. :shifty:

Besides, Zerakis did say "after defeating Atris". <_<

The incomplete loading just seems to happen more often in certain save games then others. I just turn off the Xbox and it's fine. Nothing else you can do really. :)

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.