Lebanese rockets hit Israel after airport attack!

jaguars4ever

You can't ask every Israeli to pack up and leave the land that's been their home for many years, and which has always possessed a symbolic value in their religion, even if the US is willing to offer relocation within its borders.  And there's a fat chance of that happening.

We have plenty of room here in Canada. The northern parts of the country are completely empty and full of diamonds and oil!

You can't ask every Israeli to pack up and leave the land that's been their home for many years, and which has always possessed a symbolic value in their religion, even if the US is willing to offer relocation within its borders.  And there's a fat chance of that happening.

We have plenty of room here in Canada. The northern parts of the country are completely empty and full of diamonds and oil!

We'll take those of your hands, don't give it to teh jews plz!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Oh, that would be a smart move. NOT!

Then again it is George W. Bush, one of the most idiotic warmongering presidents we have ever had in recent years. He doesn't seem to give a crap about the lives of our soldiers nor the money wasted in his pathetic needs.

What is needed here is clear action against Israel. If Iran was pulling this sort of crap we would be all over it but when it is Israel we turn a blind eye. Its just pathetic how our president is so weak kneed against real agression. Sure we can invad a country that has no defense. Oh, yes we can. :rolleyes:

Hamas is a democratically elected body that is part of the Palestinian government. The Palestinians have every right to protect themselves from Israeli aggression as well as the Hizbollah. I hope Iran and Syria fully supports Lebonon and Palestine militarily and attack Israel. If the US gets involved, which we most certainly will, would mean even more death and blood on the hands of our idiotic president. Man, I hate Bush and the Republicans.

Who needs enemies, when your allies stand against you whenever you go to war?

This isn't about right vs. wrong, Hades. It's about maintaining both a system of alliances and the facade of national righteousness. Bush is simply bushbeating around the grass to make it look like the US has got the moral high ground (ie the situation is "pathetic" - his words); he's not going to shake the US-Israel alliance.

Iran isn't Israel. Iran's an enemy. Israel, an ally. That's how it goes and have always went.

There are doors

Omg, Hades is going bananas. At any rate, I doubt you'll get your wish granted. Iran would get pwned if they decided to get involved.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

So, we are suppose to stick by an ally when they are wrong instead of calling them on it? Again, that is stupid. Israel is the agressor. Israel is in the wrong. Israel needs to be stopped. Ally or not, if Bush wants to be on the moral high ground then he needs to act in a decisive manner and put an end to this directly.

It seems to me that Bushie only want to go against soft targets because he doesn't have the backbone to do what is right.

Edited by Judge Hades

History is not determined by those who are right, but by those who are strong. Israel understands: the US didn't enter WW2 to save the Jews from genocide. We entered WW2 because we were attacked by Japan and because our allies in Europe were getting pounded. Number One comes first; allies go second. Right and wrong? Eh, a distant third.

There are doors

That is why the world is a f**ked up as it is. That is why I have such a dismal view on humanity and why i think the world would be better off if we do just kill each other off. No one gives a damn to do what is right. I would so much love to have the ability to launch our nuclear arsenal right now.

Edited by Judge Hades

More fuel for the fire:

South of Beirut, Israeli forces targeted Debiyeh and Sarasand, a coastal road leading to Tyre, according to Lebanese internal security forces.

One of the airstrikes hit a minibus carrying 20 civilians, killing at least 15 of them, Lebanese internal security sources said.

The van was heading along the coastal road from Shamaa to Bayada when its passengers stopped at a U.N. base asking for shelter and were turned away, a security official said.

The van was continuing on toward Bayada when it was hit, the official said.

(From cnn.com)

I hope this teaches the Lebanese that in this world, you can't depend on anyone to stand up for you. Not the Lebanese government. Not the UN. Not Hezbollah, and certainly not the US. Everyone's a victim, except those who choose to stop being victims.

There are doors

That is why the world is a f**ked up as it is.  That is why I have such a dismal view on humanity and why i think the world would be better off if we do just kill each other off.  No one gives a damn to do what is right.  I would so much love to have the ability to launch our nuclear arsenal right now.

Watch your blood pressure old man

DENMARK!

Says you, who would rather that we all perished. I mean I've had some depressing moments in my short life so far, but you really take the cake in terms of apocalyptic thinking. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Um... yes.

Well, it seems that Hizbollahi backed by Syria and if Israel attacks Syria then Iran will attack Israel. It seems that the leaders of Syria and Iran have already decided on this. If this continues much longer I can see Syria giving full military support for Lebonon and well that will just make the whole region a lot less fun.

You ought to consider starting on Warhammer40k, there's a lot of doomsday and apocalyptic atmospheres to that game.

Check out this dude for example, Kh

DENMARK!

In most cases "we" Americans are the deciders of who "we" are enemies with - and it changes over time depending on what "we" want vs what is happening.

Watching the situation in the middle east is like watching the crucifiction of Christ.

The roles are played by different characters.

But the script is the same.

There is nothing that we as individuals can do.

The crucifiction will occur and then re-occur and re-occur.

Over and over and over.

Until - if ever - the "decider"s decide to stop it.

It's kinda like hell.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Hades - may I suggest a change of avatar:

trolldark.jpg

Hamas is a democratically elected body that is part of the Palestinian government.  The Palestinians have every right to protect themselves from Israeli aggression as well as the Hizbollah.  I hope Iran and Syria fully supports Lebonon and Palestine militarily and attack Israel.  If the US gets involved, which we most certainly will, would mean even more death and blood on the hands of our idiotic president.  Man, I hate Bush and the Republicans.
Hitler was democratically elected as well. It doesn't matter if they got 100% of the votes, or if God himself appointed them as rightful rulers of that land. What they are up to is against the interests of those who have the big bucks. Which means they'll get their asses handed to them time and time again, until they freaking knock it off. And quite frankly, I don't have a problem with that.

So, we are suppose to stick by an ally when they are wrong instead of calling them on it?  Again, that is stupid.  Israel is the agressor.  Israel is in the wrong.  Israel needs to be stopped.  Ally or not, if Bush wants to be on the moral high ground then he needs to act in a decisive manner and put an end to this directly.

It seems to me that Bushie only want to go against soft targets because he doesn't have the backbone to do what is right.

Sorry. The world doesn't work like that. It can't work like that, either. You are proof of that, yourself, sitting on your comfy chair, ranting on the internets, and making your purchases at Wal-Mart (or similar). So, there.

That is why the world is a f**ked up as it is.  That is why I have such a dismal view on humanity and why i think the world would be better off if we do just kill each other off.  No one gives a damn to do what is right.  I would so much love to have the ability to launch our nuclear arsenal right now.
Fortunately, you don't. You do have the ability to end your oh so excruciating pain, though.

To tell the truth, yes.  This whole business with Israel is simply more proof that humanity has nothing worthwhile to it.  You know, I hope Iran launches a nuclear attack on Israel.  That would be icing on the cake.
It's not against the rules to post complete nonsense, but I think you were warned against advocating genocide. So, watch it.

You ought to consider starting on Warhammer40k, there's a lot of doomsday and apocalyptic atmospheres to that game.

Check out this dude for example, Kh

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Okay I think it's time for a timeout in the sandbox ... let's take a deep breath ... avoid global tension for a moment ... and simply BE ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: