Do you want a new combat system?

Do you want a new combat system  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a new combat system

• Yes
    • No

:)

There isn't such force power

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

PASSING THROUGH WALLS? <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Then use noclip :lol:

Seriously though, that is little bit...non-star-warsish...

You mean Stealth? But I mean passing through walls and being invisible n being able to attack while u r cloaked

Exar Kun: I mean that "force power" in the end part of JE's message. Such doesn't exist

You mean Stealth? But I mean passing through walls and being invisible n being able to attack while u r cloaked

Exar Kun: I mean that "force power" in the end part of JE's message. Such doesn't exist

According to the Star Wars Galaxy's current collective knowledge of the Force, no, it is not a valid Force Ability. Maybe someday.

According to the Star Wars Galaxy's current collective knowledge of the Force, no, it is not a valid Force Ability. Maybe someday.

I hope not...

I hope not...

Me too. That would be just too easy. It would take all the fun out of exploring the environment.

• 2 weeks later...

If there is anything that would not want in a third game, is to have randomisation with item generation.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If there is anything that would not want in a third game, is to have randomisation with item generation.

I agree. We need fixed items.

Plus... I was thinking more of Sega to help poor Obsidian with its crappy graphics. Bioware was twice better and it was produced 2 years before K2!

Sega is one of the best companies in Asia. And the Japanese are very good game artists.