What is the giant firaxa?

:) So what exactly is Kolto?If the giant Firaxa is the source and the Selkath think it an ancestor so,what is it caviar,wouldn't that make them murderers?Or is Kolto processed giant shark crap?It is all a bit. :)

The worst part of the planet is when you leave and enter the city,that voice over interrupts,every time. <_<

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:)  So what exactly is Kolto?If the giant Firaxa is the source and the Selkath think it an ancestor so,what is it caviar,wouldn't that make them murderers?Or is Kolto processed giant shark crap?It is all a bit. :blink:

The worst part of the planet is when you leave and enter the city,that voice over interrupts,every time. <_<

I was under the impression that Kolto was like a sea weed that grows on the ocean floor and rises to the surface as it has matured enough to beused in making medical supplies. As for the Firaxa, I think they believe it got so big because it ate nothing but Kolto, which in it's raw form would be extremely healthy and the size could be a side effect from digesting unprocessed kolto...kind of like those people who let the government ttest new drugs on them :blink:

Edited by icebox15
iceman1731.jpg

The only reason to why I would want to go back to manaan, was kill any 'fishies' if i was lucky underwater (in the republic place) if I was lucky :ermm: and when it came to the firaxian shark I was just pressing the buttons randomly, so that at some point I would be able to pass :)

^ :p The easy way,I can't count that good either.But if with random button pressing your stims run out and then it takes ages to get to the map...crappy pressure suit. <_<

Killing the Firaxa seemed like the darkside option was the dumb jerk option. <_<

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The only reason to why I would want to go back to manaan, was kill any 'fishies' if i was lucky underwater (in the republic place) if I was lucky :p and when it came to the firaxian shark I was just pressing the buttons randomly, so that at some point I would be able to pass :p

I always checked how to get pass the shark without poisoning it from Gamebanshee :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The only reason to why I would want to go back to manaan, was kill any 'fishies' if i was lucky underwater (in the republic place) if I was lucky :p and when it came to the firaxian shark I was just pressing the buttons randomly, so that at some point I would be able to pass :p

Have not really tried using buttons against the huge shark, although I did use machine to poison it once.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧