What should be in kotor 3

I for one would like to see coruscant as a place to be allowed to travel to that could make the game so much more fun if you are evil you could go there and slaughter all the jedi if you are good you could go there for on going training.Secondly I would like to be picked up as a child and trained by either good or evil depending on some test early on or you could get trained by the jedi and then turn evil either way that would make it alot better rather than searching for your lightsaber pieces.being able to put your hood up on your robe WOULD BE AWESOME SINCE YOU CAN SEE IT HANGING DOWN!Lastly and most important I would love to see character driven gameplay meaning if you turn evil you should be able to destroy anyone at anytime for example you should be able to destroy all the jedi and then if you want to then take out the sith or normal people and claim galagtic domination.If you are a jedi you should attack the sith or try to turn them back to the light and try to keep peace in the galaxy.

Wow, you didn't look really far for the "Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions" thread, did you.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital