need help!!!

ok i need to no were i can uy The Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion plz tell me i live in the us, az

What the hell?

Bestbuy, Walmart, Target, Ebgames, Gamestop, etc, etc. Any retailer that sales PC/Xbox 360 games will have it.

Is this a joke topic?

i thought so but i was just wonderin,cause on anphter forumsome1 said it was only sole in france

http://www.direct2drive.com/376/product/Th...ivion-w/-Manual

There you go. I was thinking of using this one myself. Anyone have experience with Direct2Drive?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, I guess I do sometimes. Still, I don't change my writing styles and I hear that's imperative for someone trying to create my alt.

Plus, any alt I make will be nicer than me, not meaner, and I don't see how you can get nicer than Cant.

So, the upshot is, how reliable is Direct 2 Drive?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The real question is, how *fast* is it? The OP didn't have a clue about where to buy the game at 12:35, and 11 minutes later he/she was trying to figure out how to level up. :D

Edited by angshuman

The real question is, how *fast* is it? The OP didn't have a clue about where to buy the game at 12:35, and 11 minutes later he/she was trying to figure out how to level up. :D

I think he/she/it/alien mollusk was asking about the level above our post count, not in Oblivon. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There you go.  I was thinking of using this one myself.  Anyone have experience with Direct2Drive?

I've used D2D to download Oblivion (w/manual), Beyond Good and Evil, Space Rangers 2 and Indigo Prophecy Director's Cut.

I personally think the service is excellent, Eldar. It utilizes a download manager program which keeps track of all your downloads. Further, in the event you experience a power/modem glitch causing the d/l to be interrupted, it saves to the last non-corrupted data packet, so you can always resume where you left off. The download speeds are lightning quick, though you will experience a queue time the very first time you use it. Also, for the very first title, your download rate will start slow before accelerating to an astronomical rate. For when you purchase off D2D your bandwidth is equivalent to the most expensive top-of-the-line stream you would normally pay at fileplanet. Then again, I do have a 10 Mbps connection.

Note: Be sure to disable your firewall (if you can't be bothered to adjust the firewall/router ports) in order to launch the d/l manager from the web browser.

manthing2.jpg

Like 4 people did it before you, man. No worries. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There you go.  I was thinking of using this one myself.  Anyone have experience with Direct2Drive?

I have had a fine experience with Direct2Drive. I have bought Space Rangers 2, as well as Hitman 2: Silent Assassin with it.

When you download and install the game, you simply validate your copy upon running it. Apparently this "disables" older installs so you can only have one install. I'm not sure how exactly...unless you have to be connected to the internet when you load the game. Since I'm always online, it's no big deal.

If you have to reinstall or whatever, just go back to the site and log in. They have it on record that you have purchased the game, and can download it again whenever you want. It'll revalidated your copy with a different key automatically, and then you can run the game.