something wrong with my game!!

i just started the game, and it worked fine at the start. but now i have comed to peragus and when i leave enter a new area the game begins acting all wierd. i loose control of my hero and he just kinda freeze and flies around without me being able to control him, so i cant come any further into the game. i really liked the first game and i wanna play this to is there any any way to fix this problem?

if it is to any help my computer is like this:

512MB DDR ram

256MB Radepn 9600XT

2Ghz Intel processor.

Edited by Dracen

Have you tried installing the patch update for K2?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You're on Dantooine?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i just started the game, and it worked fine at the start. but now i have comed to peragus and when i leave enter a new area the game begins acting all wierd. i loose control of my hero and he just kinda freeze and flies around without me being able to control him, so i cant come any further into the game. i really liked the first game and i wanna play this to is there any any way to fix this problem?

Hmmm sounds familiar. It happened to me in K1. You could try some lower graphic-options, and if that doesnt work you fust be patient. when the PC freezes, try switching partyleader or just go to the menu. that should calm him/her down for a while. if this is what I think it is it will get better on other planets

Sanity is for the weak!

i already got it on the lowest resolution and i am on Peragus (the first planet with the minning). i tried to change that in the InI. file. it worked i could move (but it was rather lagging a bit) but when i came to a new area it began to freeze again :p my computer ran K1 like a dream but not this one....

Smoke near where it freezes/crashes/not moves?

Smoke is rendered by the CPU, and it already lags HEAVY with a 3Ghz+ processor; let stand a 2Ghz one...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

More Ram might help a ilttle. And far as I know, no, you can't disble that smoke. I still lag a little (FPS goes way down anyway) when standing right over 'smoke', with 3ghz 2GB Ram...that's at 1600x1200 tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts