What were the 3 PM that got cancelled?

ramza

It unfortunately taints your posts with a lack of objectivity.

...only ta those whom take this message board too seriously... :p

But then again, it could just be the case of you talking in character on a message board.

...what be the difference if'n I types like this,

Or like this, typing all my sentences nicely and making sure that I use only proper English with no shortcuts and no sign whatsoever of any crudeness? Does this somehow make what I am saying any more relevant? Somehow I doubt it. Only your view changes about what I am saying, what I actually say stays the same. I cannot be held responsible for your bias; sorry.

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Because talking in character may result in a phrase being structured more aggressively, even though that's not the intent.

It's not a knock at all actually. I'd be more skeptical of someone that uses good English when referring to Bioware as Bioweenians, rather than Sargy who already talks in an off the wall manner.

Nah. Sarge hates BIo because Mr. Gaider beat him when they were kids in highs chool much like Grom's relationship with Mr. U. :D

P.S. sarge also believes that BIS is repsosnible for BG1 and BG2's greatness while BIo is at fault for TOB's sucikness.

As you saw above, he also thinks BIO is why KOTOR2 and NWN2 are great or will likely be great games.

:p

...an' yet again, the dwarf boldy goes where only the mentally suppressed 'ave gone 'afore...I dislike BIOweeenia cuz theys been incredibly overhyped, an' actually bought inta it theysselves, since SoA an' 'ave yet ta deliver what theys did wit' the original BG...Big Head Syndrome (ya knows all 'bout that, don'tcha, dwarf)...an' again, whate'er KotOR 2 or NWN 2 do in business fer Obsidz in theys lifetimes, nothin' changes the fact that wit'out BIOweeenia Obsidz wouldna be 'ere...end o' story... <_<

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Atari responds to the PM cancellations:

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticl...?searchid=10472

P.S. It's nice that their 'response' to the PM/support cancellations ans is full of NWN2 hype.

LOL :D

Are you sure that was a response to PM cancellation thing and not just a press release for NWN2???

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

...if'n Atari responded ta the cancellations rumor right now wit' anythin' else but what theys did, theys'd be choppin' off theys collective head...again, Atari musta been ta the Herve Caen school o' bullshytin'... <_<

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way