Hitman: Blood Money

I don't do anything half assed :blink:

I also wanted to play with my new toys. My M4 was pimped out like crazy. A lot easier to go through if you aren't being clandestine.

I'm going through to get Silent Assassin ratings on all of them now.

Edited by alanschu

So, I'm having a problem with the zoom function. I'm only at the second level, but I can't get the zoom function to work on any keys.

Or am I doing something wrong?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Push x. Worked for me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Double post since I can't edit

One thing that bothers me though, albeit a minor thing, is that plants and stuff doesn't react to you passing through them, like they did in the jungle in the first Hitman.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

One thing that bothers me though, albeit a minor thing, is that plants and stuff doesn't react to you passing through them, like they did in the jungle in the first Hitman.
Well then don't pass through the foliage. :)"

Seriously, though, I believe some surfaces react to you crossing through, and some don't. Plants and stuff don't, but curtains do.

Anyway, I have been wondering, is there any way to have the newspapers report it as an accident instead of as a hit?

I managed to kill both targets in the wedding mission so they counted as accidents, and I didn't get any witnesses or anything like that. I didn't even change clothes or attack any guards or guests, and the newspaper still reported it being the work of a "silent assassin".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah. That was disappointing. I just assume that it's the work of some not too stupid detectives that realize that the coincidence of two "accidents" resulting in death's of prominent figures could only be the result of a hit.

I bought this Friday along with HL2: Ep 1. Didn't get a chance to install until just now. The game is really pretty...but I'm getting some sort of graphical error.

faceless1kq.th.gif

Plzhelp.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Doing it now. Figured out it has to do with Antialiasing being on after I reinstalled thinking it was a missing texture. Is it known if the patch screws with gamesaves?

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Well, I finally beat it. Great game, if a bit on the short side.

The plot scripting gimmicks of the last missions are lame by default, but it's not such a big deal and they're compensated by the creative methods of dispensing death available.

The epilogue was... meh.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.