Giant shark killed by redneck

Laozi

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060525/ap_on_...mmerhead_record

At first I was kind of stoked, as someone who has an inane fear of being predestined to be eaten by a shark, I figured one less out there that could do the job. Then I was thinking great, a couple of million of years of evolution perfected so some retard can have his name in a book. I hope now that among sharks they some book where they're like fattest human ever eaten by a shark 417lbs. or something.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Surely there must be a fatter person eaten than that?

Perhaps sharks instinctively worry about cholesterol numbers ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's fun hooking them, but if you get too close, they will bite, and whatever they bite, they will bite off.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

... [T]he first time ever that an Australian victim was known to be eaten.

To be eaten - think about it for more than a moment and you're likely to push the thought from your rational mind and back into the depths of your subconscious, a dark pit that contains all of the other fears of death that are too awful to comprehend - the fear of falling, the fear of burning, the fear of being buried alive . . .

The United States averages just 16 shark attacks each year and slightly less than one shark-attack fatality every two years. Meanwhile, in the coastal U.S. states alone, lightning strikes and kills more than 41 people each year.

While sharks kill fewer than 20 people a year, their own numbers suffer greatly at human hands. Between 20 and 100 million sharks die each year due to fishing activity, according to data from the Florida Museum of Natural History's International Shark Attack File.

isaf4.jpg

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Surely there must be a fatter person eaten than that?

I figure that people never see and kill the biggest sharks, and the same is probaly true for sharks. Ya the sharks know that they're probaly bigger people out there, but they never see them, mostly because people that fat never make the effort to darg themselves to the beach.

Also it says in your articles there that sharks don't sleep, that's supercreepy.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You should be more worried about bees. (They kill 40 times more people every year!)

I heard about some old fish ... they don't have an official expirey date or maximum size: they just keep growing (metabolism slows down incredibly, though). There are local legends about fish that live in lakes and aren't seen for years at a time, then something rouses them (hunger?) and they eat a swan or something (whole) then go back to sleep in the mud for another year or so.

I was trying to find the Sharks' world record for eating the most amount of people, but I gave up. I think it was the one in 1914 that Jaws was loosely based on ... though that could have been multiple sharks, rather than just one rogue.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT