F.E.A.R: Extraction Point Trailer

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It looks real nice... and recycled...

I think I saw maybe one new thing.  I thought at the very least they would redo the Hero's hands or something, just to make it look new.

think about the time between the game and the xpansion... do you REALLY think they'd NOT reuse everything they possibly could?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It looks real nice... and recycled...

I think I saw maybe one new thing.  I thought at the very least they would redo the Hero's hands or something, just to make it look new.

think about the time between the game and the xpansion... do you REALLY think they'd NOT reuse everything they possibly could?

I thought they would go a different route though. One of the main things people noted about FEAR was how old the office/warehouse/urban setting got by the end of the game (third level for me...).

I love the MP! Well, except for the nail gun, that thing's a freakin' beast.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

The graphics on Fear with the new card are phenomenal. I mean, truly awesome. ...And it's faster than hell. I can't say that the aspects I didn't like the first time are gone, but I'm now determined to finish it again. If I make it through a second time, then I'm going to get the xpack.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nailgun is dissapointing to me, I mean you have to nail an enemy's head like 3 times before he dies. You think that one massave pierce to the brain is all you need.

True enough, but it's not too balanced. None of the guns seem to be done too well in that regard though. :)

Really, all you need is the AR, decent aim, and the ability to click. Then you're set.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Nailgun is dissapointing to me, I mean you have to nail an enemy's head like 3 times before he dies. You think that one massave pierce to the brain is all you need.

True enough, but it's not too balanced. None of the guns seem to be done too well in that regard though. :)

Really, all you need is the AR, decent aim, and the ability to click. Then you're set.

The best way to improve your aim is to get a laser mouse. That thing can stop on a dime. Boom headshot LOL

The best way to improve your aim is to get a laser mouse. That thing can stop on a dime. Boom headshot LOL

Very true. My CSS Head-shot ratio has gone up a lot since getting my laser mouse. :D

Excellent AI, disastrous level design.

Not too excited about the expansion pack, unless they hired a level designer with a little imagination. The original's levels got repetitive within 10 minutes. Great action sequences though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Excellent AI, disastrous level design.

Not too excited about the expansion pack, unless they hired a level designer with a little imagination. The original's levels got repetitive within 10 minutes. Great action sequences though.

It doesn't look like they have decided to change anything. Or perhaps they are just saving that footage for another time.

In terms of plot though, how'd you guys like the original?

Aside from the overused dark little girl thing.

- Everlast