DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release

Its not like they made in changes in their games because of the Fallout Fanatics.

Tactics was released and it was crap.

FOPOS was still released and it was crap.

Van Buren was canceled.

Fallout was sold to bethesda.

Interplay died.

So, what impact did the Fallout fanatics have? None that I could see.

Despite my inherent net 'loudness'; I don't work that way.

I harp on things until I get an answer (usually, there's always exceptions I'm sure someone can link too), and then I (try) to move on.

I disliked what happened with the DMC. I voiced my complaints loduly and repeatedly as did others. Obsidian gave a reply on what they plan to do. That means game over on that issue.

I'd be even more hypocritical than normal if I continued badgering them over the DMC after I got on your and Grom's case after your continued complaining about the OC length after Mr. Sawyer gave you guys an answer espicially since you went off some baseless rumour started by a silly translation by a CODEXER from a Germany magazine. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

LOL :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Okay, they didn't have an effect. I mean, I'm just going by the experiences of the board at Interplay. I suppose I just got it wrong.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Folks agitating clearly have no power. It's true. There is never any reaction on the part of developers or publishers in response to what people say.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!