2 outta 3

any1 know what happensif you, or if its possible to, either only kill or save 1 jedi? all of thier lives are separately contested upon so in theory, you could just kill the first 2 u find and save the last 1 just to screw with the game.

ANYONE? ANYONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kill one jedi, and at the end the other two turn on you for being 'sith'

kill two jedi, the last one attacks you for being 'sith' at the end

(darkside approach, even if you save some)

save all the jedi

kreia kills the rest

(lightside approach)

so either way you get a lightside or darkside ending, no matter what your allignment is

How many times do people need to tell you guys Alignment does matter for the final ending animation...

Really; where do you get that wrong info that it is dependant on Master-killing?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Alignment...UNLESS you are grey. Then the masters come into play. But alignment overrides all...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

How many times do people need to tell you guys Alignment does matter for the final ending animation...

Really; where do you get that wrong info that it is dependant on Master-killing?

For, if you kill masters and your LS, you dont get DS points, and then in the end you get force enlightenment i suppose, but then wouldnt you get a DS ending?

For, if you kill masters and your LS, you dont get DS points, and then in the end you get force enlightenment i suppose, but then wouldnt you get a DS ending?

Why doesn't anyone try it any longer? What you do with the Jedi masters is completely unimportant for which force power or ending you get. You can get LS mastery and kill all the 3 masters but you can also get DS mastery and don't kill any Jedi master.

That's why Kotor II's alignment / ending is just wrong. At least in Kotor I it mattered what you choose on the Rakatan Temple. DS or LS. LS mastery / DS mastery or Neutral?

Master Vandar lives!

The link is there so it's not that bad :lol:

Although yeah, it barely has to do with anything still :p"

At least in Kotor I it mattered what you choose on the Rakatan Temple. DS or LS. LS mastery / DS mastery or Neutral?

i liked the Rakatan Temple in kotor 1 that was good the pannels on the floor was a good idea when you have to walk on them...its the little things like that which makes the game great

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)