NWN2 hardware requirement

Pagan

I never heard anybody before mentioning a nude-mod as patch...

SA's "Hot Coffee" patch and Oblivions "Nude models patch" FTW. After all it is broken content, don't you agree? :huh:"

Oh, and Astr0creep...learn the meaning of "sarcasm" :-"

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I never heard anybody before mentioning a nude-mod as patch...

SA's "Hot Coffee" patch and Oblivions "Nude models patch" FTW. After all it is broken content, don't you agree?  :huh:"

Oh, and Astr0creep...learn the meaning of "sarcasm"  :-"

Maybe you and Alan should do the same...

Sorry, no sarcasm in your posts to be found...

And that just proved my point you need to learn it's definition...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I said that PC gaming gives better performance: the graphcis and sound are better, because the games don't have to be build DOWN to a unified standard, they can take advantage of hardware that hasn't even been released yet (think of Doom 3).

Mr deganawida then replied that there was a greater chance that a game on a PC will not play, as compared to a console. (I remember the problems I had with Theme Park Tycoon, on whatever console that was.)

I said that was not a factor for top-end systems.

Eh, that's somewhat my fault. I generally only have time to read the forum during lunch, and may have missed your point. However, I do (in principle) get irritated at all of the PC-is-the-greatest chest-thumping that goes on; PCs have their weaknesses compared to consoles, just as they have their strengths.

Aha! So you concede teh in3R7R0n ... t0 M3 ?!!!?!?!1?11!!1one/!1eleven!

:p"

^

If you purchase a QUALITY GAMING RIG, you will not have a bad gaming experience.

Period.

This is simply not true. For example, no matter which computer you played the unpatched Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines on, it would crash on you. The script bug in one of the missions was gamebreaking and totally independent on your system.

You might not have good value-for-money, but you will play the game BETTER than a console gamer.

Guaranteed. (A pair of CrossFire X1900XTs can draw resolutions of capable of powering the Dell 30" LCD panel at 2560 x 1600, that's WQXGA, baby! The Xbox 360 can't do better than 720p, which is 1280

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

There are bugged console games too, K2 being an excellent example.

It's not a PC only problem.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Never encountered a game killing bug in K2 or K1

Only found one game killing issue with Bloodlines and that is because I forgot to patch it.

Some claim K2 to be buggy while I do not have the issue.

The moral is different systems bring about diffent effects.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

If you purchase a QUALITY GAMING RIG, you will not have a bad gaming experience.

Period.

This is simply not true. For example, no matter which computer you played the unpatched Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines on, it would crash on you. The script bug in one of the missions was gamebreaking and totally independent on your system.

You might not have good value-for-money, but you will play the game BETTER than a console gamer.

Guaranteed. (A pair of CrossFire X1900XTs can draw resolutions of capable of powering the Dell 30" LCD panel at 2560 x 1600, that's WQXGA, baby! The Xbox 360 can't do better than 720p, which is 1280

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Period.

I could argue that all of those problems exist in console games, too. :)

:p

EDIT - All those things I listed had to be patched (Dunno about Legeds sound stuff, I uninstalled the game already and lost interest).

They are far more common in PC games as well.

Edited by Haitoku