Dungeon Siege2 storyline

So Valdis did not want the main character to find out what he found in the main character's hometown? Since they were very far away from the hometown and it was doubtful the merc would really care, for I know I wouldn't otherwise I wouldn't have left, could he just not tell him instead of try to kill the main character?

So Valdis did not want the main character to find out what he found in the main character's hometown?  Since they were very far away from the hometown and it was doubtful the merc would really care, for I know I wouldn't otherwise I wouldn't have left, could he just not tell him instead of try to kill the main character?

No.

Valdis did not want the PC to tell in his hometown what he found in that Temple on Greilyn. He happily wanted to use them to get to the temple (to remain mainly undetected himself) but not that they would tell of what he did over there...

Is it that hard to understand the storyline? I should praise the creators then for making such a complicated storyline in a hack&Slash... too hard even for a PS:T/KOTOR2 player >_<"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

"A long long time ago somebody though up the

DEMO"

I did play the Dungeon Seige 2 demo. It was called Dungeon Seige 1. :rolleyes:

I would have thought the same thing, but they're totally totally different games.

Not that i'm saying that either of them is a GOOD game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Hmmm, how would one test a game without shelling $50,- nor getting the full copy for free (cfr. Piracy)...

Hmm, difficult... very difficult. It is so difficult I nearly base all my game buying stuff on these things...

DEMO'S

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Demos are just a way to show the game in the best light possible.. and, when they don't, it's given exuses of 'it's an early version'.

LOLOLOLOLLIPOP

Don't think so.

After trying to play DS1, and from reviews (professional and boarders), I know enough about DS2 that it sucks just like it's predcessor... even if it's not as horrible it's still horrible...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Demos are just a way to show the game in the best light possible.. and, when they don't, it's given exuses of 'it's an early version'.

Alot of demo's are produced near the final shipping or short after... very few would use "early version" as an excuse atleast.

And no, most demo's are not like that. Most are level 1 or part of the begin or whatever and therefore totally not the best part of the game (Fahrenheit, BG2, Freelancer, DS2, Rogue Spear are just a few examples)

^

For the record, DS 2 demo probably wouldn't convince Vol.

Still, you're just buying into his trolling, BW. I'd just stop.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No.

Valdis did not want the PC to tell in his hometown what he found in that Temple on Greilyn. He happily wanted to use them to get to the temple (to remain mainly undetected himself) but not that they would tell of what he did over there...

So, he just doesn't tell them. No reason to try to kill them. Instead you use them as assets in suicide missions instead. After a certain number of suicide missions the merc would be dead anyway, within theory. I don't think there was mujch credibility for Valdis personally try to kill a bunch of 1 level nothings and not succeeding.

So, he just doesn't tell them.  No reason to try to kill them.  Instead you use them as assets in suicide missions instead.    After a certain number of suicide missions the merc would be dead anyway, within theory.  I don't think there was mujch credibility for Valdis personally try to kill a bunch of 1 level nothings and not succeeding.

Yeah, it is not like they have been in the temple themselves and saw it... :-"

Hmmm, maybe because they were planned to go home afterwards, not on another mission.

And why would a cruel evil guy leave his guy alive to be tortured by the people they attacked... hmmm, no idea? ;)

PS. Nice Avatar Musopticon! :ermm:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

Yeah, it is not like they have been in the temple themselves and saw it...  :ermm:"

Hmmm, maybe because they were planned to go home afterwards, not on another mission.

And why would a cruel evil guy leave his guy alive to be tortured by the people they attacked... hmmm, no idea?  :-

1. I saw nothing special but who knows.

2. Not if Valdis extends their contract and gives a little more gold. We are playing Mercs.

3. Being evil doesn't mean being stupid. If you are going to kill someone, you kill them. Leaving them alive only gives them a chance for revenge. Kill them and be done with it and move on to the next project.