Demolition pack

At the moment, I am playing the Freedon Nadds tomb on Dxun. Visas has both stealth and demoltions to max so I use her to disable the mines. Now I made the option to get a detonation pack from Xarga.

Can someone tell me how to use it. It is in my inventory but what do I do with it and where?

Anyone experienced with this thing here?

Master Vandar lives!

Huh...detonation pack? I know there was such a item in Kotor1, but it was quest-specific...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

At the moment, I am playing the Freedon Nadds tomb on Dxun. Visas has both stealth and demoltions to max so I use her to disable the mines. Now I made the option to get a detonation pack from Xarga.

Can someone tell me how to use it. It is in my inventory but what do I do with it and where?

Anyone experienced with this thing here?

You mean that thing that the Mandalorian gives you in that cave before heading to the tomb? Yeah, you're supposed to use it to blow up that camera or what have you at the mouth of the cave, so it doesn't trigger an alarm. I have yet to be able to use it, though, as any time I would get to it, my only option was to disable the thing (there was no "blow up" option), which Atton would invariably fail and thus trigger the alarm.

I'm pretty sure it's one of them game bugs.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Oh, now I get what you talk about.

The pack to blow up the motion sensor just beyond the mined path to the temple. Well, you need a decent demolition skill to use it and then again it only works on that sensor. Better is to let Bao with you and just use the codes he give you...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Those generators on Dxun, are they just there for decoration? cuz i just blow them up.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Thanks for your answers.

I tried my save again. My Visas has a Demolition skill of 44 and Hanharr (also in the party) of 127 and there is no line to blow up the device. A game bug indeed. Well, I always want the alarm to go off actually because I prefer a straight fight to all those sneaking around but at least we know now it doesn't work.

Master Vandar lives!

You should just use Bao-dur. he gets you codes.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Those generators on Dxun, are they just there for decoration? cuz i just blow them up.

You can use them to disable droids and turrets. Makes the fight a bit easier

(NOTE: Do NOT turn off the generators when you wan't to use the program from the nearby console... which is alot (and I mean alot) of fun :devil: )

^