Will you survive the Apocalypse?

julianw

One Step Ahead

You are 72% likely to survive the end of the world.

You're alive, with minimal effects from whatever disaster struck. You're in good health, with moderate supplies, have a plan, and maybe a few other survivors with you to help out with manual labor. Congrats, you're gonna do just fine when all hell breaks loose.

Good question.

13.  What exactly is fallout?

The greatest game ever created.

Radiated dust particles and debris that are spread by air currents.

It what happens every morning when I wake up.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I love how people judge themselves in these tests. Apparently everyone knows how to handle a mini-gun, a 18-wheeler and can build an atom bomb from a gum and a pack of paper clips..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I love how people judge themselves in these tests. Apparently everyone knows how to handle a mini-gun, a 18-wheeler and can build an atom bomb from a gum and a pack of paper clips..

No, but I can make furniture out of various items, am pretty good with machines, sew, kill small animals with my bare hands and roast them over a fire, and I'm a total idiot savant from all the reading I do so there's no telling when I'll know something about a current situation.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I like to eat things I guess...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Been camping and I don't mean the camping where you bring your little tents and supplies of food. I mean survive off the land. Build your own shelter, hunt, kill and dress your game food. Fire a gun, tear it apart and clean it. Dad taught us kids all sorts of things when we were younger, things he learned when he was in the military.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Running Target

You are 39% likely to survive the end of the world. 

You might know a few things, but that's about it. You likely survived the initial catastrophe, but not for very long. Your death was slow, and extremely painful, but only because you weren't stupid enough to die immedeately. Don't get too ****y though, you weren't bright enough to survive. 

Shiite! Muslim. :-