"We should turn Iraq/Iran into a parking lot"

mkreku

Check and mate.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

".........for American tourist, and facist cops, ya."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It is where ethonal was developed, the first digital computer made, and the home state of a Federation captain.

Whaaaat?

I'd be very surprised if ethanol wasn't discovered before the Europeans even crossed the Atlantic.

The Atanasoff-Berry Computer was an Iowa project I believe.....but meh..ENIAC was better :p"

Thanks, I didn't remember much about Mr Shannon, until you mentioned it. :ermm:

Hobbies and Inventions

Outside of his academic pursuits, Shannon was interested in juggling, unicycling, and chess. He also invented many devices, including a rocket-powered pogo stick, a wearable computer to predict the result of playing roulette

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That is actually not false, and I know it from experience of being around and, in fact, being A EUROPEAN. I don't know when you went to school, but it must have been over a hundred years ago, because geography is not centered around knowing countries and places at all. It's all about infrastructure and geology. Which, might I add, is much more useful information. On the off chance we need to have information on a country, we get an Atlas supplied.

In short, Europeans don't know major worldwide cities and countries, at least not in any form other than random trivia, simply because Europeans do not believe this to be of any value. And it isn't. I haven't seen a single geography schoolbook in my life that actually dealt with these things.

And you really don't speak for the entire European continent, of which there are 'many' different nations with different school systems. How the hell do you know what they teach kids in Sweden? You haven't even (asaik) given any information as to your own location.

And FYI, I had a lot of geography in school and high school.

Currently the Netherlands, but I've also gone to school in Berlin and Belgium.

Show a bare map even to someone who knows a lot about geography and tell them to pinpoint the 'exact' location of a foreign city and they'll probably fail.

But to answer your question; I probably couldn't, not anymore than you could pinpoint the exact location of Copenhagen, Stockholm or Oslo anyway.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

And Vegas is what, in the middle of ****ing nowhere, if I remember correctly?

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

And Vegas is what, in the middle of ****ing nowhere, if I remember correctly?

No...

It is located in the United States.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.