Will you order a Wii ?

Will you order a Wii ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will you order a Wii ?

• 1.Yes
    • 2.No
    • 3.Maybe

Wiill you stop Wiining about the Wii already? Wiisus!

GOD I'M LAME! :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh ye gods no.  Touchpads suck, no tactile feedback, a nubbin would be better, or better still a trackball. 

Nintendo first invented the D-pad on the Game and Watch series game watches.  They implemented it on the NES after noticing what a pain the old controllers were on your hands, and wanting to have the functionality of a joystick without the wrist cramps and lack of other controls.  They did in fact invent the analog stick, and leading up to the N64's launch it was such a secret that people playing with it were required to use the controller while it was inside a cardboard box!  (w00t)

Invent the analog stick??? Let's not get carried away now. Analog joysticks have been around for years. All Nintendo did was adapt the idea for a console (which was a good idea, I'll give them that).

As an aside, I remember hearing that the N64 "analog stick" isn't technically an analog stick. It uses a series of very fine digital sensors to determine how far the stick has moved, rather than potentiometers. Don't know if it's true or not, and it did function as an analog stick. Random unsupportable factoid of the day.

No, they invented it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You'll invent you!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So Magneto, we meet again!

I was under the impression I was talking out of my ass because it's been awhile since I read exactly what they did invent...

I was under the impression you are an ass.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.