Unexplorable Areas on Telos and Nar Shaddaa

Wasn't it proved in TSLRP forums? It was ment that Exile could've chosen some other ship and fly away with it?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes. One of the wrecks from the wreckage around Malachor. But while restoring ingame content is one things, altering *.bikmovies is a whole other... So I guess we will have to live with OE leaving the EH alive in the LS-ending...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Maybe "death of Ebon hawk" could be deleted from LS ending? That would do the job

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Maybe "death of Ebon hawk" could be deleted from LS ending? That would do the job

I am pretty convinced the "Death of the Ebon Hawk" movie displaying for LS characters is a glitch...

:shifty:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Yeah, but can it be removed is other thing. That is what I tried to ask :shifty:

I would say "Try asking in the TSLRP sticky... or on their forums"

^

Yeah, I'll do that. Just wondered that if you would know. :shifty:

huh?

so either way, your characters are meant to die?

Some of them...

^

Yeah, that is what I thought.

just because the EH hits a bunch of cliffs and is hit by ellectricity doesn't meen everone is dead.

if in doubt there is the force the party used the force to keep the ship from being destroyed

the movie is needed to explain how the EH gits onto M V

it can be pressumed from the cut content that the party goes after the exile

the remotes hologram is a message from Bour from werever he is.

Hanhar/Mira returns to the ship or goes to the acadamy after they win thier fight

goto is the only party member to be dystroyed

origanol ending everyone is in the ship and go gits the exile when it is disloged the EH can enter flight evan while it's falling.

It is known from bour's hoolo message that the party knows what the exile is plaining.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

yes it does, its implying that everyone was in the ebon hawk and boom

since when :)

not everyone knows what is cut, and hence causes people to think that they where killed in teh EH incident

there is a movie which explains that

but when bao set that hologram is the question

you dont say...

no

thats the LS ending

you dont say...

wow uber spelling probs...

Above 2 posts make me go :lol:, butt if you really don't know how the actual ending is supposed to be check out the TSLRP forums... or one of the many cutcontent threads here in spoiler...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^