Currently Listening To

Baley

HIM - Buried Alive By Love.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

blink - Zulu

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

My Chemical Romance - Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

Edited by sucky

Seether - I'm The One.

Five Bolt Main - Pathetic

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Trivium - The Deceived.

Evanescence - Going Under.

The Jesus Lizard - Killer McHann

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nirvana - Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam.

Edited by sucky

NoMeansNo - The River

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Interfuse - Nixon's Widow

Awesome noisy indie-punk band from Akron, Ohio. I saw these guys at a dingy club called The Lime Spider. Still in my short list of best bar names ever.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I saw Pinback on friday, not the best show, the sound was bad and the hipsters thick. Time to reevaluate the band, until then getting mellow.

Iron and Wine -- Faded From the Winter

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I could imagine a thick clot of hipsters at that show, all trying to maintain their detached look while in a crowded space. Had to be an amusing sight.

I think you'd like Interfuse, Laozi. They wear their Fugazi and Sonic Youth influences on their sleeves.

Edited by Darth Drabek

I could imagine a thick clot of hipsters at that show, all trying to maintain their detached look while in a crowded space. Had to be an amusing sight.

Sometimes I wonder who these guy have to play off of if everyone has a bad haircut, girl's pants and studded belt, on the otherhand I finally know what its like to go to a show and be the toughest guy there. I used to go to alot of Pantera-type shows and there was always this giant around and he would just do what ever he wanted, and while I'm not a giant I'm still pretty sure I could have owned at this show. I should have gone around and slapped drinks out of guy's hands and asked, "Baby want to cry?" every 20 mins or so.

I think you'd like Interfuse, Laozi. They wear their Fugazi and Sonic Youth influences on their sleeves.

Cool, cool. So you got any of those free/illegal downloads that your alway distributing without the band's permission?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I actually don't have any of their albums. I just saw them live on two separate occasions, and I have the songs from their web site. I know, I know, I should support these indie bands with my hard-earned dinero, but at least I do the word of mouth thing and go to shows, eh?

Anyway, the singer/guitarist used to be in a band with a guy I used to be in a band with, too. We had an excellent discussion about Rocket From the Crypt at their Youngstown show a year or so ago.

Their web site is www.interfusenoise.com.