Currently Listening To

Baley

Evanescence - Farther Away (Live)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Trivium - For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

>_<

Jimmy Eat World - Kill

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Soul Asylum - Summer of Drugs

(Victoria Williams cover)

Sister got bit by a copperhead snake in the woods behind the house

Nobody was home so I grabbed her foot and I sucked that poison out

Sister got better in a month or two when the swelling it went down

But I'd started out my teenage years with a poison in my mouth.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Bullet For My Valentine - Curses.

My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You

Fightstar - Here Again (Last Conversation)

Machinae Supremacy - Masquerade

Wacky, but meh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Heavy Metal Perse - Legenda Taikamiekasta(Legend of the Magical Sword)

Their weenie is bigger than yours.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Dude! Soul Asylum! Dude! Like Dude! Duude! Dude. Dude...

DJ Green Lantern feat. dead prez, Saigon, Immortal Technique & Just Blaze - Impeach The President

Edited by Baley

What the hell is your problem, Baley? Get the hell back in your cage! What is it you people say all the time? ...Soul Asylum > Baley? Something like that.

Miss Sarajevo -- U2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!