HAPPY JESUS BUNNY DAY!!!!

WITHTEETH

Too late. :mellow:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

:blink:

I find this whole thing questionable Meta.

Actually, me too. Hotness aside, I'm not sure I could do this sorta thing for my eventual daughter. I mean...the full frontal nudity and all. :luck:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Tornados comin. Bout to die. Anybody mind praying for me?

Not kidding.

- Everlast

:)

I find this whole thing questionable Meta.

Actually, me too. Hotness aside, I'm not sure I could do this sorta thing for my eventual daughter. I mean...the full frontal nudity and all. :)

Maybe you need to wipe whatever is obscuring your vision of the screen; there is no "full frontal nudity". She's a glamour model. This is her job. She gets paid to pose in newspapers, and in fact she will be starring in a reality tv show during summer with three other models, boxing. (It's called "Catfight".)

Not sure why everyone is reading the moral code to me: it's not like she is doing anything illegal, and you don't have to visit the site if it is offensive to you. So don't.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't think anyone's preaching to you Meta, I suppose people are just, well, shocked, it's not the conventional image of the father figure.

That being said, your daughter is quite the looker and, even though I do not know her and almost certainly never will, I would like to wish her the best of luck, to pay her father the respect he appears to deserve.

And now that the ass liking is complete, it would be fun if one of these internet Goons would go to her and say:

"Hello, I'm from the internets, a friend of your fathers! Could you, umm..."

Then proceed to run away as fast as possible due to immense cowardice.