i was playing kotor 1

Nothing wrong with Kotor 1, Infact I thought it was better than Kotor 2 when I started playing the latter, but then when you play through Peragus...

... You feel like you want to throw the game away. I actually quit playing Kotor 2 1st time round cos Peragus was so drole, but on my second time I actually hung in there :D

peragus the first time was alright but i never want to do it again, the part where there are those forcefields blocking your way its disaponting to you, it reveals that you have more hours ahead of you to find your way around it. playing kotor1 and kotor2 the first times and never playing it again is stupid, there is always so much you miss and so much more to do.

run, shoot, heal, run, shoot, heal

talk to droids, fight droids, make your way through tunnels, be alone. pick up junk, be scared to death when sion comes along, with that creepy music, fighting HK, and the bordom about the fact that everyone is dead :-

I liked Peragus. I am serious. It is one of the few relatively callenging places in the game.

for some reason i like nar shadaa, its like coruscant and taris combined but dark, a great place to feed your darkside emotions, but its significant and long with lots of imporant history, and from the surface it doesnt seem like you have to do much but there is much to do, and it involves you the most with the exchange and all. it has also got a pile of side quests and its nice to meet the locals (guys in the docks apartments, refugee sector, cantinaa) but then when it gets to the jek jek tar and goto's yacht part, its not the best

The blame falls on Lucasarts. People just stick to the facts. LA hurried Obsidian into KOTOR2 and then kept them to their deadline even though I'm sure they (Obsidian) said it wouldn't be ready in time. The bastards just wanted to get in on the Christmas action. The storyline in 1 was excellent. The problem with KOTOR 2 is it's NOT finished. So we can't say it's bad. If we had seen the ending then we could judge and say if it was good or not. Does anyone actually have an idea of the number of things that were pulled and changed before the final release? I am glad for KOTOR 2 in the sense that the storyline isn't complete $@#% and there are new powers, classes, animations & characters (with unlockable backstories). Yes I'm disappointed but if you're really into it theres lots of mods that can sustain you.

Edited by dtriniman

Actually we know most of cut content, so yes. We CAN say is it good or not >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, not many. But most and most important plot twists

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I throw myself at him. with two vibroblades. I dont bother complicating this simple matter; :(

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"