Interesting interview about the Warhammer MMORPG

Or actually get people to like you, I was in a game called Anarchy Online for years (on and off) with a guild and faction community unlike anything I've ever experienced online.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Or actually get people to like you, I was in a game called Anarchy Online for years (on and off) with a guild and faction community unlike anything I've ever experienced online.

Oh I played that for a bit. Had an engineer with one of those slayer robots.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Until they make a MMO that isnt about Grinding, Looting and Levelling Im not interested.

Well, the developers of WAR said their game will have "no grinds, period", and "loot - yes, nutty itemization - no" (actual quotes).

Not sure what to make of this, the devs seems to have a lot of confidence in this game, i hope for their sake they know what they are doing...

Edited by Lyric Suite

There is an excellent chance I would buy this MMORPG if it hits the shelves. I used to play Mordheim and still have an Eldar army for Warhammer 40K. I'm all about High Elves in Warhammer. The only problem is that it's hard enough to get my friends to buy into a PnP RPG or a lanned computer game. No one wants to spend the time or effort on a miniatures game. As far as the PnP game, everyone else here is glued to DnD. Hell, I'd like a Warhammer game, but I'd love to get a game of Call of Cthulu going. So no dice for Warhammer unless they get a good computer game going.

If they make this, I'll be able to get my Warhammer fix. I'm onboard. In fact, Gorth, let me know if you get into it. We'll get a game going.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The Warhammer universe (at least the old one, that I remember) makes White Wolfs settings look like Hasbros "My Little Pony" universe by comparison  :)

The things in Warhammer would have the things in White Wolf's WOD whipped in a week :p

Sure it would, sure it would.

Like you'd know. :p

If they make this, I'll be able to get my Warhammer fix.  I'm onboard.  In fact, Gorth, let me know if you get into it.  We'll get a game going.

I've never really been into the MMOxyz thing, but I'll keep an eye out for this one... Especially if it turns out to be a computerised version of Mordheim :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dammit, Gorth. I wish you lived aroudn here. I'd get a Mordheim game going with you. I used to play with a fellow who works for WotC, but he moved up to Washington. It's not like we get a chance to play anymore.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Dammit, Gorth.  I wish you lived aroudn here.  I'd get a Mordheim game going with you.  I used to play with a fellow who works for WotC, but he moved up to Washington.  It's not like we get a chance to play anymore.

How is Mordheim Eldar? Is it like Necromunda?

Warhammer FB.- The Empire

Warhammer 40k.- Imperial Guard

I know, a little imperialist :lol:"

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

How is Mordheim Eldar? Is it like Necromunda?

Warhammer FB.-  The Empire

Warhammer 40k.- Imperial Guard

I know, a little imperialist  :lol:"

I'm not Eldar, but I think I can safely answer that one anyway: Yes

It's a "fantasy" version of Necromunda. Right down to the betrayals and backstabbing between players in the quest for fame and fortune :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein