Trask and Revan

i am saying that the "weakest" teammates of the Ebon Hawk crew can still defeat Darth Bandon singlehandly.

G0-T0 could beat Darth Bandon

I'm not sure why, but that made me audiably snicker. So glad no one else was around - that, and I'd already finished my coffee. :D.

Remote could beat Darth Bandon. :D

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

His "For the Republic" scream will live on :thumbsup:

This is how legends are born :D

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"For the Republic" was better than "You've left me an opening!"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yup. :thumbsup: How I hate battle screams from both games

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)