• Darth Maul
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Revan deserves more credit than he gets. He should get more recognition than Exar Kun and Darth Bane, that's for sure

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I believe that there should have been more "flashbacks" and cutscenes of revan fighting - duelling, because seriously - we probabally have a small knowledge of his fighting style, we havent seen him fight - when he was a sith lord so i think that there should be cutscenes of him fighting in K3 (if there is) or there should have been flashbacks in any of the kotors about him fighting mandalore on malachor, or the flashbacks in k1 where usefull to your mission, but not to our knowledge about him. and you dont see him fight on his ship when bastilla + the jedi baord, all you see is force choke then he flurry's his weapon (i dont know what that thing is called when you press X) then malak cowardly shoots him. so i say, we see more of his fighting we can only imagine what we would be like

but then he gets screw all recognition in the game, no one respects you when you find that you are revan, people still act the same, especially on korriban they treat you like dirt, the only time when they beleive your revan is after you beat that twilek chick, and uthar win asks who you are, then you say your revan and be believes you

Bane was strong indeed to survive the thought bomb.

I bet he could wipe the floor with Revan...

Weren't they herded into some temple and bombed though? Even if not he lived by chance, there were powerful Sith there. So he gets lucky once and he's strong enough to take on somebody that is viewed as simple power? Doubt it.

Revan didn't really bring back the Sith at all. Kun brought them back, and after they were defeated it not Revan then somebody else would have. There was a Sith academy on Malachor ffs. Somebody was bound to find that.

Revan was powerful, but you never got to see any of that potential at all. They made Revan character defined as calculating and genius (Sentinal) powerful in the force (Consular) and an unbelievable duelist (Guardian) Guess why Revan got that description? I'd say the Exile is better even though I don't really like the Exile much, but Exile's potential goes to killing entire planets with little effort.

Bane was strong indeed to survive the thought bomb.

I bet he could wipe the floor with Revan...

Weren't they herded into some temple and bombed though? Even if not he lived by chance, there were powerful Sith there. So he gets lucky once and he's strong enough to take on somebody that is viewed as simple power? Doubt it.

Revan didn't really bring back the Sith at all. Kun brought them back, and after they were defeated it not Revan then somebody else would have. There was a Sith academy on Malachor ffs. Somebody was bound to find that.

Revan was powerful, but you never got to see any of that potential at all. They made Revan character defined as calculating and genius (Sentinal) powerful in the force (Consular) and an unbelievable duelist (Guardian) Guess why Revan got that description? I'd say the Exile is better even though I don't really like the Exile much, but Exile's potential goes to killing entire planets with little effort.

Actually they were battling the jedi on an open field. Him surviving was no chance, he was obviously the strongest of the sith lords present there.

Maybe Bane is not stronger than Revan but he is not under him on terms of power.

yes revan did bring back the sith, where were the sith before and during the mandalorian wars? revan brought them back

Beyond Outer Rim <_<

edit: Revan is very strong and such, but yeah. No god.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes Revan should. They need to do a comic, from Darkhorse, or a book on Revan as the time period involved.

Yeah I would like to see a novel where pre-altered Revan is the main character. I think something like that could be a best-seller in itself, seeing Revan's popularity.

but then he gets screw all recognition in the game, no one respects you when you find that you are revan, people still act the same, especially on korriban they treat you like dirt, the only time when they beleive your revan is after you beat that twilek chick, and uthar win asks who you are, then you say your revan and be believes you

I actually found it hilarious on Korriban.

Revan: "I'm Darth Revan and I'll rip your tongues out!"

Sith wannabe: "ROFLMAO"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

anyone experienced the part in the tatooine cantina? where there is that smart mouthed czerk jerk? ah such memories, you had the option to force choke him, there should be more of those options, i would have shown those smart as$ed sith wanabees <_<

i would make them tremble with fear, i would take korriban through force >=)

Edited by Revan_Returns

anyone experienced the part in the tatooine cantina? where there is that smart mouthed czerk jerk? ah such memories, you had the option to force choke him, there should be more of those options, i would have shown those smart as$ed sith wanabees <_<

i would make them tremble with fear, i would take korriban through force >=)

I did enjoy that. Even if I play LS, I still do it. Temptation is just to great.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

More options like that i say, you should be able to enforce your darkside power more they shouldnt just be there for fighting, they should take a more active role in coversations, like the force persuade or whatever, it isnt used enough i think