Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

Do you have a PPU? The liquid looks HORRIBLE i think, and there are rumors that people have gotten Cellfactor to work without the PPU and it runs almost identicle.  I want to see a dramatic difference if im about to pay $300  bucks, thats alot, and I'd say to much for a few effects. I want to see it tested seriously in a real application. Bring on Unreal 2K7!

To be honest i hope the PPU doesn't make it.  :ph34r:

Why would you hope it fails? Off loading instructions from the CPU tends to help streamline processes and speed things up as well.

It may not have the speed boost that you are hoping for at the moment, but neither did the original GeForce with its Hardware T&L.

As for physics, IMO you can't really tell when looking at a screenshot. That's not what physics is all about.

It would appear to me that you have no clothes on. :x"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What? That can't be! This is a TEEN game. :p

Still, the graphical detail of this game is amazing. Since tweaking the drivers with Omega I am getting 30 to 50 FPS at max settings with 800 x 600 resolution and I have a crappy ATI X700.

Edited by Judge Hades

I keep fiddling with mine. I just can't stand the way Oblivion looks w/this card under 1024, even with max AA/AF and such. I dunno...maybe I'm doing something wrong - but I'm tossing in the towel, I don't care anymore, lol. Don't get me wrong, the up-close details are marvelous, especially in daylight, but the distance/dark I don't like much..too painted looking, even if it is in focus.

Anyway...

"In the jungle the mighty jungle..."

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wha size monitor do you have, Hades? 800 screenshots look ok when I take them...just doesn't look good blown up on my monitor I guess.

Forest & ferms and a house on the road. These are kinda big for dial-up, sorry, I was trying to not compress them so much for detail, this one time. Course how good they actualy look to you will depend on your own PC. :ermm: This game sure has a lot of 'wallpaper' shots.

Not really, it is fantasy after all.

Also Hades, teaking?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.