Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

The Spear of Bitter Mercy was a spear given to you by Sheogorath (one of the Daedra) in Morrowind. It was by far the best spear in the game if I recall correctly.

That's odd. I recall them mentioning that spears had been removed from Oblivion. Perhaps it's just an easter egg from Morrowind then?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Who's shrine is that?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, ok. I just took a look at the monastery in the mountains and recalled seeing something like that on the way.

Bruma is the coolest town so far.

Oh, and I joined thieves guild and sold 2500 of loot in the process. :thumbsup: The shopowners in Market District must be thrilled. I love robbing in this game, even though it's relatively easy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It is payday.

dk1-054.jpg

....everyone has their screenshot obsession. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's dungeon keeper.

LC, do you have the expansion pack for DK?

kirottu said:

Yes, I have DeeperDungeons. :-

--------------

It's payday Part2.

(man it wasn't easy to make this fuzzy little thing, since I can't take fraps avi's of DK...)

dk1-payday1d.gif

Edit: Also - Traps aren't friendly to imps.

dk1-058a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Woah! That's some paying. :-

kirottu said:

If there's a graveyard, I always seem to end up with 30-50 vampires.... ^_^

Warlocks are my fav, I always have a ton of them and some vampires.

That is, if I get lucky. Often instead of them I have to bear with demon spawns and tentacles. *sigh*

What an awesome game.

kirottu said:

I'd like Warlocks more if it wasn't for that Wind spell, heh. Usually they're just vampire fodder for me.

Ever make any levels in the past? If you have any in storage I'm always open to a map I don't actually have memorized/made myself. haha! :lol:

The editor never worked for some reason, so no. Thanks for the interest though. :lol:

Hmm, Total Realism decided to go ape**** on me. Shadows and textures stretch and fragment, it crashes to blue screen every so often and windows reports it being harmful to the system. I hate that texture/shadow error, I've had it with so many games. I can't play anything properly anymore. Reisntalling doesn't help the games doesn't help and the saves become increasingly error-riddled the further I play them. It's like they'd get corrupted.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Is there a way to check any of those? My computah skills are quite below average.

I opened the case and cleaned it from dust, but there really wasn't all that much of it because the rig is so new.

Oh, one more thing. I just tried TR:Legend demo(was fun) and another recurring glitch/error showed it's presence. Sometimes, no matter which game, it will stop for a few seconds, nothing in the screen for move when that happens and none of the controls, includng mouse will work, and the sound will keep repeating the part which was playing when the error began. Sometimes this ends with a blur screen of death and other times the game will resume.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Does it happen after you've been playing for a while, like half-an-hour? That is a definite sign of overheating. Artefacts on the screen (those visual glitches) are symptomatic of a GPU trying to do more than it can.

Be careful when you poke around inside the case: static charge will destroy the delicate parts (like RAM etc).

I'll dig out a useful ten-step guide and PM you. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ok, thanks Meta. ;)

kirottu said: