most powerful character

Powerful yes, will it ever fully conquer the light or enlighten a person to the higher mysteries of the force? No

stfu n00b!

look at episode 3, anakin who the jedi thought will heal and bring balance to the force didnt, he weakly was manipulated and controlled by the darkside which then he masacred all the jedi, along with some clone troopers :p

Darkside for teh winnage

Powerful yes, will it ever fully conquer the light or enlighten a person to the higher mysteries of the force? No

stfu n00b!

look at episode 3, anakin who the jedi thought will heal and bring balance to the force didnt, he weakly was manipulated and controlled by the darkside which then he masacred all the jedi, along with some clone troopers :shifty:

Darkside for teh winnage

Anakin brought balance to the Force by killing all but two of the Jedi. Two Jedi - two Sith.

Get it?

And my most powerful character was a Guardian/Weapon Master. Took out a Sith Lord in one hit :)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I think darkside is more powerful with forcepowers, and lightside is more powerful in melee. Mainly because the lightside gets that super all in 1 buff power. Watchman or weaponmaster would probably make the most of it. I'de have to go consular(or guardian)/watchman however, I really love those critical hits :)

stfu n00b!

look at episode 3, anakin who the jedi thought will heal and bring balance to the force didnt, he weakly was manipulated and controlled by the darkside which then he masacred all the jedi, along with some clone troopers :blink:

Darkside for teh winnage

Oy, Anakin was hardly what I would call a true champion of the light side, you're talking about a kid from Tatooine, that became a Jedi late in life, with doubts and darkside temptations all around him. If you're going to use an example like that, use a good one, like Obi.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

stfu n00b!

look at episode 3, anakin who the jedi thought will heal and bring balance to the force didnt, he weakly was manipulated and controlled by the darkside which then he masacred all the jedi, along with some clone troopers :)

Darkside for teh winnage

Anakin brought balance to the Force by killing all but two of the Jedi. Two Jedi - two Sith.

Get it?

Actually, he brings balance to force after Ep 6. No sith, no jedi from Old Republic (unless you count EU) and clean table to star with. :)

Obi pwned Ani ;)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)