Am I the only one who avoids using driods?

I have T3 with me quite a bit... The only droid that gets neglected is G0-T0... If only there was a way to leave him behind on Korriban and have successfully jumped to hyperspace before the bomb inside him went off...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

HK-47 is the only good droid to have in your party. I usually have one ranged fighter and he is the one that is nominated for that role.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

In both games, I pretty much leave the droids on the ship unless they are needed (e.g. you have to bring Hk-47 with you for certain parts of Tattooine). that's mostly just because the Jedi heal spells don't work on them, so you're better off with a human "skillmeister" for slicing, security, etc.

No, you're not alone. I do just the same and for the same reason.

HK-47 may have some cool comments, but other than that he is just as pathetic as every other ranged fighter. I always go with three jedi-types if at all possible. And if I can't, then I tend to choose a human(oid) ranged fighter over any of the droids. Have used T3 on a few occasions, though, due to the heal-option you get with him after repairing all his damage, which I always do.

I was able to make use of out ranged fighters with a good heavy duty upgraded weapon prior to getting a lightsaber, like on Dantooine. as for droids, unless I am playing Guardian, i usually have enough computer skill to not need T3 for making spikes.

i have jedi, with designated skills 8)

My approach exactly.

My Exile is always a Sentinel with Int 14, so can build fairly good levels in most skills. And those I don't put priority on myself (like Stealth), I usually let the other jedi build instead (Kreia builds Stealth, for example).

Thus, no need for non-jedi. Besides, you want Kreia in there for the extra xp :thumbsup: