HotU easter egg?

I agree; but role-playing is not about playing dress up. While having more options on how to dress your character or what weapons you use (of course, btw, you have various choices in JE on what weapon or combat styles to use) it is not the main aspect of role-playing. How your character acts, reacts, and helps shape the game world and story is 1000%+ more importance.

Afterall, Diablo has more 'dress up' options than JE; but it's nowhere near the role-playing game that JE is and I *know* you agree with me on that. ;)"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I agree; but role-playing is not about playing dress up. While having more options on how to dress your character or what weapons you use (of course, btw, you have various choices in JE on what weapon or combat styles to use) it is not the main aspect of role-playing. How your character acts, reacts, and helps shape the game world and story is 1000%+ more importance.

Afterall, Diablo has more 'dress up' options than JE; but it's nowhere near the role-playing game that JE is and I *know* you agree with me on that. ;)"

Diablo was PURE CRPG goodness.

I do agree with that but I still like to give my character as much as a unique look as possible.

You don't see to many giant rabbit ninja battle mages these days ...

Afterall, Diablo has more 'dress up' options than JE; but it's nowhere near the role-playing game that JE is and I *know* you agree with me on that. :lol:"

Diablo was PURE CRPG goodness.

Quiet you. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"I do agree with that but I still like to give my character as much as a unique look as possible."

Everyone does. The issue isn't that; but how important it is in the whole RPG scheme. You were making it seem like THE most important thing.

My point is a RPG doesn't stop being a RPG becaue it limits Barbie Dress Up tm. espicially since most RPGs that do have Barbie Dress Up doesn't have or have limited effects on how an unique looks effects the game.

My opinion is if a chocie doesn't effect the game in some meaningful way even if its as small as one inch of a dialogue teee than it's rather useless in a meaningful role-playing way.

In your example, it's cool to weild two daggers against, say, a dragon; but it be even cooler if the dragon reacted to such a silly prospect as opposed to the protypical 'knight in shining armour'.

Afterall, Diablo has more 'dress up' options than JE; but it's nowhere near the role-playing game that JE is and I *know* you agree with me on that. :lol:"

I like Diablo's dress up. All sorts of pretty colorful armor, makes it hard for a gal to choose.

The PCs? You don't pick 'PCs'. You pick character models. And, they looked great - surely better than the character models in any previous BIO or BIS or Troika game. Only BL stands up to JE as far as RPGs That matter Go tm character model wise.

You know what easter egg would rock so much? A hot cowboy hat for the player character model. I'm not sure how hard it is to make one and solve the clipping issues, but that would be so awesome. That and afros.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

"Volourn, they looked goofy. What kind of competent warrior, even a martial artist, would go half naked into battle? That is just stupid. Also it seems that every female PC model was greatly endowed in the breast department in dressed skimpily. That is just a tad ridiculous."

Most Asian movies I see even Asian created ones, most Martial Artists aren't wearing all that much.

And, which female PC model was 'greatly endowed' or dressed skimpily espicially comapred to other games? Just because some skin is showing doesn't mean it qualifies as 'skimpy'. :huh:

Volourn, they looked goofy.  What kind of competent warrior, even a martial artist, would go half naked into battle?  That is just stupid. Also it seems that every female PC  model was greatly endowed in the breast department in dressed skimpily.  That is just a tad ridiculous.

You can hardly blame JE alone for that.

Volourn, they looked goofy.  What kind of competent warrior, even a martial artist, would go half naked into battle?  That is just stupid. Also it seems that every female PC  model was greatly endowed in the breast department in dressed skimpily.  That is just a tad ridiculous.

You can hardly blame JE alone for that.

Yeah the artists on JE are to blame for that. Although "blame" is such a pejorative term... :(

Quite frankly, I blame the JE artists for the gals not wearing really skimpy clothes, and not being endowed to a greater degree...

That's just me though.