Secret areas and Hk-50 mission question

:mellow: There are several areas and missions in the game I have some questions about, I have beat the game more than a few times, but there are a few things I haven't figured out. The first one is in the old military base on telos, there is a door that says it leads to the sub levels, but I have tried and tried and cant figure out how to get down there. The second thing is that I had heard that there is a secret area on Nar Shada, I was thinking that it might have something to do with funding the HK-50 Factory, if any one knows I would be grateful, mind you also that I am playing the xbox version not the computer, so they may or may not have taken this stuff out.

Guest The Architect
:mellow: There are several areas and missions in the game I have some questions about, I have beat the game more than a few times, but there are a few things I haven't figured out. The first one is in the old military base on telos, there is a door that says it leads to the sub levels, but I have tried and tried and cant figure out how to get down there. The second thing is that I had heard that there is a secret area on Nar Shada, I was thinking that it might have something to do with funding the HK-50 Factory, if any one knows I would be grateful, mind you also that I am playing the xbox version not the computer, so they may or may not have taken this stuff out.

Unfortunately LucasArts pressured Obsidian into an early release date resulting in a rushed, unfinished, bug and glitch ridden mess of a game. The HK-50 Factory is one of the many things that were cut from the final version of the game. Fortunately Team Gizka and the M4-78 Restoration Team are restoring a lot of the cut content from the game and are going to release it in one huge mod, only for the PC.

The Sublevel of the Telos base is the location of the HK-Factory...

I have no idea what Nar-Shaddaa hidden level you talk about; could it be beyond the 2 locked doors or the "hidden cafe" in the landing map?

And the TSLRP will restore thing like the HK-Factory, and, unlike TheArchitect said, they will try to get it to you on the X-Box too (but it most likely needs a modded box)

Guest The Architect
And the TSLRP will restore thing like the HK-Factory, and, unlike TheArchitect said, they will try to get it to you on the X-Box too (but it most likely needs a modded box)

Whoops, I should of rephrased my statement. Like BattleCookie said, they will try to get the mod to work on a legally-modded X-Box but according to Team Gizka, there were reports that new model files (.mdl's) - which the mod will likely contain - do not work on the XBox. After there work is completed they said they may look into creating a more fully compatible version for the XBox.

:huh: There are several areas and missions in the game I have some questions about, I have beat the game more than a few times, but there are a few things I haven't figured out. The first one is in the old military base on telos, there is a door that says it leads to the sub levels, but I have tried and tried and cant figure out how to get down there. The second thing is that I had heard that there is a secret area on Nar Shada, I was thinking that it might have something to do with funding the HK-50 Factory, if any one knows I would be grateful, mind you also that I am playing the xbox version not the computer, so they may or may not have taken this stuff out.

Unfortunately LucasArts pressured Obsidian into an early release date resulting in a rushed, unfinished, bug and glitch ridden mess of a game. The HK-50 Factory is one of the many things that were cut from the final version of the game. Fortunately Team Gizka and the M4-78 Restoration Team are restoring a lot of the cut content from the game and are going to release it in one huge mod, only for the PC.

Try two big mods. M4-78 Team is releasing it on their own.

Guest The Architect

When I mentioned 'one huge mod', it didn't mean that they were not two seperate mods because the mods are seperate but what I was implying and I should of addressed this is that the two mods will be both compatible with one another and thus, work as one huge mod, if you know what I mean.

:devil: There are several areas and missions

when will they be done with that

And this concludes the topic.

Use the Search function, it works. Everything you need to know about missing/cut and restoring those things can be found in the Restoration Project thread in Kotor General.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester