Spidey 3: gets the black costume

kumquatq3

I don't like that its just the regular costume, only black. I think they either should go with the webbing over the entire thing, or no webbing at all. It looks kinda wierd with the boots and such.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So it seems like the reaction goes 3 ways: Hate it, love it, don't think its actually the black costume, just a black and white pic.

The picture is nice... the costume is boring. Something more like Spidey's black costume would have been better.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It is NOT b&W.

Sony sent out emails, not sure how I got signed up, and it was very clear it was not B&W. It was designed to look like a newspaper cover that was talking about spideys new costume.

Edited by kumquatq3

It is NOT b&W.

Sony sent out emails, not sure how I got signed up, and it was very clear it was not B&W. It was designed to look like a newspaper cover that was talking about spideys new costume.

How are we suppose to know about that email from the link you posted?

To me the pic from the link looks like a teaser poster for the movie. I find it hard to believe that they would simply change the colour for the Venom suit.

Something more fancy would make more sense, like a black slick that covers Peter's body, with CGI-added moving/swirling weblike whitish lines over it. Or something else but not a simple color change. Too cheap, easy and amateurish.

So, I speculated.

Edited by astr0creep

I stand *somewhat* corrected.

Could still be a clever way to introduce a teaser poster or to announce the coming darkness of Venom.

Whatever the true nature of the pic, we are talking about S3 a year before release so it is doing its job.

Hype building.

I think it stinks, and by god they shouldn't be introducing Venom in the near future. I'm pretty excited about the Sandman, he was one of my favorite villian as a kid.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I like the color, but I have doubts as to whether or not it's anything but a marketing gimmick...or a one-scene only type of deal.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

well if you look at the big close-up pic, its pretty clear the whole thing was photoshopped. So hopefully its just a really polished piece of concept art.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought it was already know that Thomas Haden Church was going to be the Sandman and James Franco returnes to play the Hobgoblin

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My friend Sherman keeps telling me the Lizard is for sure in the film