KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

One other idea I thought about is that you could play as the child of Darth Malak. It would make a good reason to want to avenge Revan for killing your father.

Your a genius! Superb idea hawk...

That quite a good idea. But me, personally, I would hate to play as the child of Darth Malak. This guy was a pain. I prefer of being Revan's child then ;-).

Hey, I got an idea. Carth Onasi had a son, who was trained at the Sith Academy. Maybe he could be the next PC. But then we had no choice of a male/female char. That's bad.

One other idea I thought about is that you could play as the child of Darth Malak. It would make a good reason to want to avenge Revan for killing your father.

Your a genius! Superb idea hawk...

That quite a good idea. But me, personally, I would hate to play as the child of Darth Malak. This guy was a pain. I prefer of being Revan's child then ;-).

Hey, I got an idea. Carth Onasi had a son, who was trained at the Sith Academy. Maybe he could be the next PC. But then we had no choice of a male/female char. That's bad.

Maybe Dustil was hermaphrodite and at the start of K3 he/she makes the big decision. <_<

Guest The Architect

No, the Malak idea is good because it explains why your new K3 character would become powerful, this child could be anywhere between 16-25 years old if the child was born before the Mandalorian Wars which is workable and it would give your main character a good reason to go looking for Revan in K3. Hawk, you don't mind if I use this idea of yours in my own K3 story still in progress do you?

Maybe Dustil was hermaphrodite and at the start of K3 he/she makes the big decision.

:)

No, the Malak idea is good because it explains why your new K3 character would become powerful, this child could be anywhere between 16-25 years old if the child was born before the Mandalorian Wars which is workable and it would give your main character a good reason to go looking for Revan in K3.

That's true. But I think Revan and Malak were at the same age. Thus, both is possible. Hey, let Revan be female and Malak male and the new PC is the child of both :-)))))).

Edited by Grand Lord Revan

No, the Malak idea is good because it explains why your new K3 character would become powerful, this child could be anywhere between 16-25 years old if the child was born before the Mandalorian Wars which is workable and it would give your main character a good reason to go looking for Revan in K3. Hawk, you don't mind if I use this idea of yours in my own K3 story still in progress do you?

Then you can forget about playing as another species. Or as a Jedi since revenge obviously leads to the Dark Side.

Maybe Dustil was hermaphrodite and at the start of K3 he/she makes the big decision.

:)

No, the Malak idea is good because it explains why your new K3 character would become powerful, this child could be anywhere between 16-25 years old if the child was born before the Mandalorian Wars which is workable and it would give your main character a good reason to go looking for Revan in K3.

That's true. But I think Revan and Malak were at the same age. Thus, both is possible. Hey, let Revan be female and Malak male and the new PC is the child of both :-)))))).

Except Revan is already Male LS Canon.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post. :">

Edited by astr0creep

Off course not.

@ The Architect / Nartwak / Astrocreep and maybe others. Do you want me to become the storyline writer of Kotor III? I suppose if you and another 97 forummers are vouching for it that I become the writer Obsidian will employ me. :-

Well, I don't need a high salary..... :)

Master Vandar lives!

Then you can forget about playing as another species. Or as a Jedi since revenge obviously leads to the Dark Side.

Off course you can still choose to follow the light path and not kill Revan. Remember it is an RPG.

But it is true that you can then forget to play another species if you are to play Malak's child. That's why I think of it as options:

A) Revan's child

B) Malak's child

C) Just another Jedi (other species)

Master Vandar lives!

Guest The Architect

Be creative astr0creep. If your a lightisider, then you'll want to learn more about why Revan killed your father and Revan will fill you in, and you won't have to fight him/her but if your a darksider, you'll want to kill Revan out of revenge. What's the point of making it an RPG if you don't have these kind of choices? Variety, replayability and decision making is what the foundations of these games are built upon.

Off course not.

@ The Architect / Nartwak / Astrocreep and maybe others. Do you want me to become the storyline writer of Kotor III? I suppose if you and another 97 forummers are vouching for it that I become the writer Obsidian will employ me. :p

Well, I don't need a high salary..... :thumbsup:

Pfff I'll do it for free, with my name in the credits!

Be creative astr0creep. If your a lightisider, then you'll want to learn more about why Revan killed your father and Revan will fill you in, and you won't have to fight him/her but if your a darksider, you'll want to kill Revan out of revenge. What's the point of making it an RPG if you don't have these kind of choices? Variety, replayability and decision making is what the foundations of these games are built upon.

Exactly.

Well, I certainly would like to read your story around Malak's son. But do us a favour and think about a role for "the mother" as well. Maybe she is dead but she could also fill up a major role in the game.

Master Vandar lives!

Exactly.

Well, I certainly would like to read your story around Malak's son. But do us a favour and think about a role for "the mother" as well. Maybe she is dead but she could also fill up a major role in the game.

And the mother would be... let me guess... KREIA? <_<

And the mother would be... let me guess... KREIA?  <_<

Bastilla :D

You could be an experiment (or clone) where Malak tried to copy her battle meditation. You got flung out in your little pod when the Star Forge exploded and you have just been raised by whoever happened to find you.

Since you share some of her memories it gives you a reason to go do the things she's been doing (like looking for Revan or whatever). Plus your much younger and fitter than she is now :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

So you could wrap your mind around the concept of Boba's armour being 4000 years old?

Since it's basically a design and SW dosnt change a great deal anyway.

Calling it Boba Fetts armour would just be an easteregg.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

So you could wrap your mind around the concept of Boba's armour being 4000 years old?

Since it's basically a design and SW dosnt change a great deal anyway.

Calling it Boba Fetts armour would just be an easteregg.

Righ. Like Calrissian's belt. Ok. I'll put it the game then.

Righ. Like Calrissian's belt. Ok. I'll put it the game then.

You could do. It dosnt break the setting or anything since they are just names. Of course you shouldnt go over the top with the idea. But coming across a named item of that type in a "secret" location wouldnt do any harm.

478327[/snapback]