Your Favourite Game Sequence ?

Yeah, but he reminded me of Subotai from Conan The Barbarian, which I thought was kinda cool. I dunno, I just had a blind spot I guess. But even when it was finally revealed, I kept thinking he'd turn his back on Irenicus and join me anyway. Grrrrr.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

The Revan Revelation...never saw it coming. I'm glad I never saw it coming or engaged my brain to think while playing the game. I was just enjoying myself immensely.

I always liked that FMV in Warcraft 3 where that Axe ogre guy kills that Demon dude. Can't remember their names, been too long. Not exactly moving, but exciting to watch.

In FFVI where Locke and Ceres(Celes?) are in that whole opera scene. It was nicely done and really romantic, even with the graphics and music at the time. I still hum the music sometimes. Actually this whole game kicked ass and its probably the only JRPG I could play through now...random encounters and all.

The ending FMV to Prince of Persia 3. It brought the series full circle, and I was pretty moved by the sudden nostalgia. I was still dissapointed in Farah's new voice...they should have gotten the original voice of Farah.

The entire talk with Deionarra before you faced the Transcendent One. I always felt sad for her and always wanted my version of the Nameless One to set things right and seek forgiveness.

Watching as my companions all perished to protect me in PST.

Resurrecting and talking to the companions once again at game-end in PST.

When Jade reunites with Peyj in Beyond Good and Evil! I never was so happy to see a pig before...except of course when I'm about it eat one. When are they making a sequel to this game dammit.

In Jedi Knight 2, when you encounter your first lightsaber wielding Reborn in cloud city. Up until then it was just an ok game, from then it became an awesome game.

Come to think of it, my first time playing Dark Forces 2 was special. I felt like I was in an interactive movie and not a game.

Hmm..too sleepy to think of more.

Getting into the castle for the first time in The Black Cauldron. This was the first adventure game I ever played, and it was a masterpiece. You crawled through a maze of rocks, climbed a huge wall, and hid behind tapestries to avoid the guards.

Getting into the castle for the first time in The Black Cauldron.  This was the first adventure game I ever played, and it was a masterpiece.  You crawled through a maze of rocks, climbed a huge wall, and hid behind tapestries to avoid the guards.

Hehe, that was a doozy of a game. So much fun. I never did beat it though, as I sucked at the game. Though I was like 8 or so.