I killed all the Jedi

I have gone through ever planet and killed every jedi, so that there is no one for me to talk to on dantoine. But Kria still says I have to go there, but if I do and I enter the jedi enclave and I got to where the jedi masters should be. The game just frezzes and I can't do a thing. Is there anyway for my to get to the next part so that I can finish the game? Or am I royaly screwed and just wasted my time?

Sounds likebug to me. Weird :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If it only happened the once, it may have just been a typical freezing glitch that happens all the time.

If it happened more than once, but worked after that, it was probably just a more annoying coincidence.

One of the glitches I like to mess around with is (when male, of course) having Handmaiden in my party as I enter the enclave, then walking out again, selecting my party members again (including Handmaiden) and walking back in. The original Handmaiden is standing there, frozen, plus another one in my party. Then when Kreia runs off to meet Handmaiden, she doesn't appear straight away, but rather is standing by the exit when I go to leave. When I did this, however, I was evil, so the Handmaiden was dressed in her infinately cool black normal clothes, and the other one, hanging out by the exit was dressed in white. Very cool.