Comics

Calax

the seventies Xmen fans will be happy... Chris Claremont has returned to writing them. Uncanny Xmen is the one he's currently working on.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've a problem. I have this image here:

megatronpwns.jpg

But I don't know where it came from. Any help?

Yeah, its megatron after he just beat the crap out of Cy-Kill. Since Hasbro owns the rights to both now, Dreamwave was able to do that. Since most TF fans think gobots was crap, and rightly so, it was a nod to the fans. The Dreamwave comics were pretty much a bunch of fans doing whatever they thought was cool with the characters. I've seen some concept drawings of Bumblebee Prime so the assumption was that they were just going to scrap the whole Rodimus Prime thing and make Bumblebee the new Autobot leader. Since most people like Hot Rod, but hate Rodimus Prime.

Its from War Within. I believe volume 3.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

one of the ladies from tsr who now runs Critical Hits is going to be producer of a Dragonlance movie and more importantly (to me) a COH animated series!

a COH animated series!

Nice. I wonder if they'll have any major PCs in cameo roles.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

a COH animated series!

depends... who's a major pc?

Friggin' Taser would be one (he's my sg leader and he's one of the most recognized posters on the board) but who else?

ohhh House of M is good... kinda wierd but good... It ties up the fact that there are skillions of mutants... and reduces it to a small number... again.

a COH animated series!

depends... who's a major pc?

Friggin' Taser would be one (he's my sg leader and he's one of the most recognized posters on the board) but who else?

Likely some of the level 50 people. There was one guy I saw all the time, can't remember what his name was, but he was the founder of the Protectors of Paragon City or something like that. Was all dressed in white and gold.

I just remember them saying that sometime they would start putting prominant PCs in cameos in the CoH comic.

Devastatorsig.jpg

just read the House of M. It's really really wierd.

Wolverine current team membership (ie which series he's a part of), Uncanny X-men the new age. Astonishing Xmen, Wolverine (ie solo/his own comic), and the new Avengers with Spiderman, Power Man (luke cage), Sentry, Cap, Iron Man, and Spider Woman.

I just read the first 20 or so issues of Invincible. Good book, I like how it tries to parody superhero books while being a serious superhero book at the same time.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I just read the first 20 or so issues of Invincible. Good book, I like how it tries to parody superhero books while being a serious superhero book at the same time.

Invincible?

Invincible?

0.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg

Anyone reading this redhood/batman stuff? Quite good.

what you mean where they brought back Jason todd (robin #2)? the one who got blown up by joker?

Invincible is by image... that explains why I don't know about it. the description sounds somewhat like Supreme power...

Anyone reading this redhood/batman stuff? Quite good.

what you mean where they brought back Jason todd (robin #2)? the one who got blown up by joker?

Invincible is by image... that explains why I don't know about it. the description sounds somewhat like Supreme power...

1. Yep, of course he's still technically "back". The storylines not done.

2. That Invincible guy looks almost exactly like the costume for Marvels Gravity hero guy.

Its about this kid who is the son of earth's greatest hero and his father told him when he was like 8 that he'd be developing superpowers when he hit puberty. He develops them when he's about 18 and becomes a superhero. Then it turns out his dad isn't a hero but in fact he's the advance scout of an alien invasion and everything goes nuts.

When he discovers his powers he's throwing a bag of garbage into the dumpster outside his work and ends up flinging it to England where it lands and people start worshipping it as a sign from the sky gods. Which is then furthered by him graduating and accidentally throwing his grad cap to the same spot which lands on some guys head who all the cult followers dub the chosen one.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

I just got back from borders... Picked up Astonishing Xmen:dangerous...

for those who don't know Astonishing is written by Joss Wheaton. he has this battle going on where we see what everyone is thinking... it gets to wolverine and it's blank except the last panel which is "I like beer"