Comics

Calax

Well, they said Spider-man was a clone during the clone saga ("Ben Reilly's the real one! Peter Parker is just a clone!"...WTF?) too, so that might be the real Aunt May after all.

Marvel comics continuity boggles the mind.

It was a joke... since she's died and come back like 3 times revealing the one who died to be a clone.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

well peters house was destroyed recently so now anyone who he's ever loved (who still lives) has moved in with him at stark towers. thus he's got SOME protection from the evils of his opponents.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, they said Spider-man was a clone during the clone saga ("Ben Reilly's the real one! Peter Parker is just a clone!"...WTF?) too, so that might be the real Aunt May after all.

Marvel comics continuity boggles the mind.

It was a joke... since she's died and come back like 3 times revealing the one who died to be a clone.

Yes, I know. I followed up on that.

I guess I didn't do a very good job.

So, guys, you guys seem to know about comics. I want to start a webcomic, but I want some advice/reading material on stuff like panel placement.

Got any ideas on where to start? I hear Scott McLoud books are good for it.

honestly neutral... place em as the story deems it. or do what Megatokyo did in the early days with just 4 panels.

just sayin this...

Y the last man is one of the greatest comic series out there.

Premise: A plague hits the entire world killing every single male except for Yorick and his pet monkey (who does fling poo) Ampersand. They go to the white house and meet yoricks mom (a congresswoman) who promptly locks them in the white house basement to keep him from "doing somthing stupid" like getting himself killed and causing the extintion of the human race...

All in all it's quite funny.

I was thinking about buying some of the trades of that now that I'm done with Preacher, worth it then?

Oh yeah, and I finished Preacher. If they actually end up relaunching it I'm gonna be pissed, I like the ending, it doesn't need to be messed with.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

yes Y is worth picking up

it's ongoing right now and is being put out in trades.

legacy.jpg

Issue #1 of STar Wars Legacy has been out for a few days now. Im still a bit confused why they chose such a lame design and name for the main villain.

Darth Krayt? He named himsef after a big tatooinian lizard? A name thats also pronounced "Darth Crate"

and he looks like something the Jim Henson company might have designed for an 80s fantasy movie :rolleyes:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Those sith look like they were "designed" by Weiser Cain. The only thing missing is cybernetic arms and eyes. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Lord Wyyrlok? Lady Maladi? Fire the writers right now.

Oh, and I know where they got the influence for Krayt

mast8.jpg

BOW BEFORE SKELETOR

(couldn't find a bigger picture)

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

:D Ultimate cheese

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hah, the lametusk is wearing lorica segmentata.

kirottu said:

legacy.jpg

Issue #1 of STar Wars Legacy has been out for a few days now. Im still a bit confused why they chose such a lame design and name for the main villain.

Darth Krayt? He named himsef after a big tatooinian lizard? A name thats also pronounced "Darth Crate"

and he looks like something the Jim Henson company might have designed for an 80s fantasy movie  :-"

Speaking of which, do you know there's a Dark Crystal sequel in the works? :shifty:

Darth Krayt looks really stupid. The only context I can think of that it really works in is Conan The Barbarian. The guy in the background looks kindof cool though, undead-ish.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Why is it that no one seems to understand that Darth Maul's tattoos were a Zabrak thing, not a Sith thing? Because ever since him all the new non-movie sith seem to be overly tattooed.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Why is it that no one seems to understand that Darth Maul's tattoos were a Zabrak thing, not a Sith thing? Because ever since him all the new  non-movie sith seem to be overly tattooed.

I think it's not so much that they don't understand that rather than they just ignore it because tattoos are awesome.

Why is it that no one seems to understand that Darth Maul's tattoos were a Zabrak thing, not a Sith thing? Because ever since him all the new  non-movie sith seem to be overly tattooed.

Who says theyre a Zabrak thing?

I know I read that the Legacy comics breaks the continuity of the pulp novels, but since its new, officially licensed and checked by Lucasbooks continuity editors then Legacy is the new shiznitz. This whole continuity thing is rubbish IMO anyway.

..and if the Sith are tattooed in an offical product, then tattooed they are.

And here's the rundown on the Sith from the #0 Issue Sketchbook

LegacySith.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "