Comics

Calax

Is V for Vendetta easy to buy, or do I have to trawl through collectors' lists to get the early ones?

Is Red Son the Communist Superman?

Spot on. Give it a try. ;)

I can't see how even Superman can help a defeated non-market ideology and disgraced theory, derived from Marxism, of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.

So it fails to suspend my disbelief.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why should it? It's a comic book for christ's sake. ;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Loon.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is V for Vendetta easy to buy, or do I have to trawl through collectors' lists to get the early ones?

You should be able to buy the TPB anywhere you can get comics. I even saw a hardcover, swede translated version at my local bookstore.

But, IMO its not really that good. But on the other hand I didnt like "watchmen" either, and many people love that.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

well this is bindis we're talking about with the New Onslaught (I think). between him and his stories with minimal depth and horrific changes, and Chris Claremonts simply taking what ever he's assigned and turning it into a carbon copy of his run on xmen marvel is dead to me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You should be able to buy the TPB anywhere you can get comics. I even saw a hardcover, swede translated version at my local bookstore.

But, IMO its not really that good. But on the other hand I didnt like "watchmen" either, and many people love that.

Well, I just thought as the film is meant to be such a weak facsimile, that it would be good to go to the source ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

yeah alan moore is overrated :(

I really, really liked "From Hell" though. And "The league of extraordinary gentlemen" was lots of fun.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, I just thought as the film is meant to be such a weak facsimile, that it would be good to go to the source ...

Ebay it, i got 1-10 original from 1988 for $63.42

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Thread pruned for obvious reasons.

Obsidian prohibits the posting of sexual, violent, or otherwise indecent or illicit imagery on its forums, or through it communication features, such as private messaging or e-mail.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

ok... finially visited Newsarama for the first time... (it's a news place for comics.) that has an interview with Bindis about Civil War, it also gives all the various kryptonites... (one of em turned supergirls kitty into a superkat... :p ) and it says that Bindis will be marvel only until 2008

greatest Line EVER:

180px-Powergirlsb4.jpg

this is after batman and superman tell powergirl to distract a thirteen year old boy.

actually power girl IS supergirl... just calling her self differently... or at least she was. During crisis the origional supergirl on the main universe was killed and powergirl was left alive (meaning that she was moved with all the others onto the one earth) they did screw up her backround to the point where it's almost indisipherable. but during INfinite crisis they say she's one of the few who wasn't supposed to exsist but did. thus the universe was trying to figure out what to do with her by flucuating her powers and a skillion different origions.

Also: quote from a few pages after the posted pictures

Batman:will it work?

toyman Jr.:does powergirl have big...

Superman and Batman:let's get going.