How do you kill Visas and Hanharr?

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

I've heard that this wasn't cut from the game, that Visas can be sacrificed and die on the Ravager and that you can persuade Hanharr to kill himself? I have tried, I had maximum influence (DS) with Visas and Hanharr and tried everything possible to kill them and I was a DS Male so how do you do it? Or is this just a false rumour?

I've heard that this wasn't cut from the game, that Visas can be sacrificed and die on the Ravager and that you can persuade Hanharr to kill himself? I have tried, I had maximum influence (DS) with Visas and Hanharr and tried everything possible to kill them and I was a DS Male so how do you do it? Or is this just a false rumour?

Not sure about Hanharr, but you can kill Visas during the confrontation with Nihilus. The odd thing is that you have to equip her with some specific items for it to work - don't ask me why. Basically strip her of all items and clothes, then let her wear standard normal clothes and a standard vibroblade (or is it a vibrosword?). Then when you get the interruption in the battle with Nihilus, you should get a new conversation option that lets you sacrifice Visas.

The sacrifice thing is true, but it's very specific in its parameters, and I don't remember what they are right now. And like my friend there, I've never done it and wouldn't. That would be wrong. She's totally devoted to you man, that's just wrong.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Guest The Architect

I've never done it and wouldn't. That would be wrong. She's totally devoted to you man, that's just wrong.

Actually, I wanted to finish Visas off after I wounded her on the Ebon Hawk. I viewed her as an inferior blind weakling who needed to die. She pissed me off and she has an annoying voice, how she is the most popular KOTOR II character is beyond me. Other party members I wanted to kill and gladly would is Bao-Dur, GO-TO, Hanharr, Mira, Mical and Brianna. Atton, HK-47, T3-M4, Kreia and Mandalore were worthy of survival but not the other gaylords.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
if i ever hear that you really do kill visas at some point, i swear ill use my force powers to force crush your brain and then drain you of what life theres left. Blasphemer

Ha! You are no match for me Visas lover! You are incompetent and have a very limited understanding of the force. If I was a Sith Lord, I'd refuse to train you because your too weak minded. I'd simply behead you and feed you to the Kath Hounds.

PS: Don't take this seriously...

Edited by The Architect

visas you just need her to have regular clothes on. you can use a lightsaber or any melee weapon( I think, I know vibrosword/blade/double-bladed work but I don't know about other kinds) you can also let her wear anything else, implants, belts, arm bands, headbands, gloves. you just pick it up off her dead body.

Basically strip her of all items and clothes, then let her wear standard normal clothes and a standard vibroblade (or is it a vibrosword?).
A lightsaber will do.

Yeah once I sacrificed her and she had 2 lightsabers and her standard outfit. I felt bad afterwards

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I don't know if it actually has anything to do with it, but I've only ever had the option to sacrifice Visas after I told Kreia that I would sacrifice her if necessary.

Maybe nothing, but possibly helpful. I dunno.

if i ever hear that you really do kill visas at some point, i swear ill use my force powers to force crush your brain and then drain you of what life theres left. Blasphemer

Ha! You are no match for me Visas lover! You are incompetent and have a very limited understanding of the force. If I was a Sith Lord, I'd refuse to train you because your too weak minded. I'd simply behead you and feed you to the Kath Hounds.

PS: Don't take this seriously...

oh yeah? why would i have a hand-maiden lover like you teach me anyway? your followers are mindless weaklings, if it comes to a battle between us i would not even need the force to crush the life out of you

P.S. ditto

Visas wins, case closed. Her big knockers overshadow the no-eyes thing. :shifty:

Plus it's good that she can kill herself. Gotta love a woman who would sacrifice herself for you. :)

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

This way works 100% of the time as DS'er:

Make sure Visas is equipped with the same set of clothing that she came with in the first place.

Select the appropriate conversation choices on the Ravager against Nihilus.

That's it. Lightsaber or vibroblade, it matters not.

This way works 100% of the time as  DS'er:

Make sure Visas is equipped with the same set of clothing that she came with in the first place. 

Select the appropriate conversation choices on the Ravager against Nihilus. 

That's it.  Lightsaber or vibroblade, it matters not.

The appropriate line if i remember correctly is when Nihilus first stuns you as soon as you approach him. you must select the "Visas is my slave, she will die for me" line, or something like that, it definately had the phrase "Visas is my slave" in it. Note that this gives DS points I think, and even if you choose for Visas to sacrifice herself, it dosnt make the battle much easier (its easy as it is anyway!), as Nihilus soon recovers. Heck by that stage of the game I killed him in like a few seconds. Just master speed and power attack :wub:

A Question to Obsidian: Why is this guy so easy to kill? The Visas sacrafice would be more meaningful if he was *actualy* dificult to kill, but he's just a wimp!

Hmmmm, not what I did, I just told her to sacrifice herself. :( Then she stuck her lightsaber into her stomach and twitched. It was like watching a fly having an.......oh nevermind, kids may be present. :D

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Guest The Architect

oh yeah? why would i have a hand-maiden lover like you teach me anyway? your followers are mindless weaklings, if it comes to a battle between us i would not even need the force to crush the life out of you

P.S. ditto

You think you could defeat me yet you cannot even get your facts right? Your credibility clearly went flying out of the window whe you called me 'Handmaiden lover' when before I clearly stated that I disliked the Handmaiden (Brianna) and wanted to kill her...Anyway, getting back to the topic, thanks for your help folks, it turns out that you can sacrifice Visas, it worked. Now, I'm going to leave this topic and to you KOTOR3hopefull, I'm not going to bother arguing with you and ramble on like an American (No offense to the good-American's out there, if there is any).

Edited by The Architect

Hmmmm, not what I did, I just told her to sacrifice herself. :- Then she stuck her lightsaber into her stomach and twitched. It was like watching a fly having an.......oh nevermind, kids may be present. :D

It appears that is true, just make sure that she is ONLY wearing *clothes* and ONE *lightsaber*. Then when Nihilus is at half health, tell Visas to Sacrifice herself. This will gain DS points and Nihilus health will only be 1/4 when the game resumes, and he is in a trance (for a few secs!)