Just Finished

HERS WHAT I FINK HAPPENED. EITHER THE THE DROID CREW USED THE INTENSIFIED GRAVUTY TO THERE ADVANTAGE 2 GET 2 V CORE COS THEY COULDNT FIT THE E.H. THROUGH THE ENTRANCE OR SOME RANDOM JEDI USED THE FORCE TO MAKE THE E.H. FALL BUT STILL BE PRESERVED 2 RESCUE THE EXILE

OMG I CAN POST IN CAPS TOO AND NECROPOST AS WELL!!11

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

On topic ... Nihilous was able to resurrect a wrecked ship from Malachor V and fly it. Exile's powers flow along the same lines, so it's possible that even if the EH was damaged, it could be 'flown' until repairs were made. Should be plenty enough power left in the exploding bits of the planet to tap into.

^

yes yes yes!!! that is a brilliant theory. well done!!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Nihilus did not "resurrect" Ravager. Geez, he just pulled it off from Gravity well.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)