Elder Scrolls / Morrowwind

Logan

Toolset

That's why I give NWN and Morrowind bonus points.

Of course developers who make their games modfriendly (like the older Civ Games) get bonus points too :)

The IE games were not made moddable yet there are a lot of mods available thanks to the fans and hard work.

Toolsets is always a major bonus.

Edited by Gabrielle

"The IE games were not made moddable yet there are a lot of mods available thanks to the fans and hard work."

Of course, we should point out that 99% of IE mods suck the big one. With NWN mods it's more like 50-50. Haven't played MW mods becuase MW was so crappy even the premiere mods wouldn't be able to save it.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"The IE games were not made moddable yet there are a lot of mods available thanks to the fans and hard work."

Of course, we should point out that 99% of IE mods suck the big one. With NWN mods it's more like 50-50. Haven't played MW mods becuase MW was so crappy even the premiere mods wouldn't be able to save it.

R00fles!

R00fles I say! BG mods rule supreme to that crap you have to buy for NWN.

No. The IE mods were so horrible I'd rather pay $5000 to play MW, DS, and POR2 5 times each in a row than play them crappy mods again. Absolutely disgusting drek!

Edited by Volourn

I didn't want to comment until I saw the video, and my connection yesterday was poor, so I finally got to see it today. Radiant AI looks interesting, but I hope it gets polished so the characters make a little more sense in their choice of activities. I mean, this woman invites me upstairs and randomly decides to launch into archery practice? She's as bad as my Sims. :) Plus, it looks like it's still too easy to make people really like you - that always annoyed me in Morrowind.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

"Mm no I actually didn't want to destroy Gabrielle. I just wanted to inform"

Yeah. But, DESTROY sounds cooler than inform. Matter of taste, I guess. :D

Edited by Volourn