Personal crystal

This is probably a stupid question, but I did do a Search, and all i got was lots of people talking about it.  How do i get it? 

Thanks!

The cave in the east on Dantoine.

Ah, dont remeber what direction the cave is. Find a cave and go into it. :blink:

Edited by Spook

You get it in the Kinrath cave on Dantooine, just go the same way you did in KoToR 1 to get to it. If you didn't play KoToR 1 and have no clue what I'm on about just explore Dantooine.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Damn you and your K1 knowledge, it's not my fault I haven't played it for ages. :'(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Your just taunting me now aren't you.

*attempts reverse psycology*

Okay fine, don't post, Mr Adam dev person i don't care.

Really.

*Lies in wait for eventual dev reply*

Noooooooooo he's gone. :'(

Edited by sucky