I think I have found the "True Sith"

Yuuzhan Vong are an Alien Race, and the latest Threat! the True Sith lords, are the one with pure sith blood: Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Tulak Hord!, but they were dead during the Mandolorean Wars! actually almost every sith that's been burried on Korriban, are true sith, but i don't think, Darth Revan an Exile-boy/girl have a chance, cause, Kreya, says on Korriban, that Jedi with Lightsabers compared to The Ancient Sith, are just children with toys!

But i don't think, Darth Revan an Exile-boy/girl have a chance, cause, Kreya, says on Korriban, that Jedi with Lightsabers compared to The Ancient Sith, are just children with toys!

Do you take that for granted? Kreia is quiet a bit of a liar. True, the True Sith might be far more advanced then the Sith we fought in Kotor I and II, but I doubt a True Sith Lord would defeat Revan as easily as Revan a Dark Jedi apprentice on the Star Forge or Anakin a Jedi student on Coruscant for example.

Revan have seen the True Sith during the Mandalorian Wars, and you could say many things about him but stupid is not one of them.

Master Vandar lives!

i red something interesting: ...Following the Yuuzhan Vong War, however, Jedi Master Kyle Katarn encountered a Force-strong Yuuzhan Vong female in the mysterious Cloak of the Sith region of the galaxy, where it was rumored that post-Palpatine Sith still lived. Powerful though she was, Kyle sensed an even darker hand behind her training. Ominously, this Yuuzhan Vong had apparently had a Master.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sith

so this means thatthe yuuzhan Vong have force powers!

The true Sith, are pure blood sith, like naga sadow! no interbreds

The true Sith, are pure blood sith, like naga sadow! no interbreds

From what information you found that out? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)