E3 Demo

I was wondering, was there a demo for this game? I mean there is one for Jade Empire and it has nothing to do with the actual game LOL

It's just a level from the game.

Your about 3 years late for it. Which means you missed your chance.

Three years? The game was made in a year.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

its not a actual level like ppl are saying they changed it

It was basically a level from the game we have today except things were mixed around. Enemies were in places that they shouldn't be, people said something different like thank for playing the E3 demo of KOTOR2.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/608/608569/v...osition%3Dfront

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I was wondering, was there a demo for this game? I mean there is one for Jade Empire and it has nothing to do with the actual game LOL

It's just a level from the game.

Your about 3 years late for it. Which means you missed your chance.

Three years? The game was made in a year.

What I meant was the demo was released at E3, three years ago.

Which would be impossible for a game made in 1 year exactly (just like Craigboy2 already mentioned)

EDIT: Just looked at it (the one that Craigboy2 linked to) and of all the footage I don't understand why they actually removed all those cool lightning effects from Telos...

Also; At the Gizka Forums there was a thread how on E3 they showed the PC killing off NPC's like Mira or Atton, does somebody has a link to such a movie?

Edited by Battlewookiee