Working on my Image

Child of Flame

Eru! Eru! Eru! :lol:

The people have spoken!

No! Not after I made up such a great nick for him. This will not come to pass!

The Suck has spoken!

So I only have one thing left to say, Mr. Child of Flame, TEAR DOWN THAT WA...wait wrong speech..where did I p..O Ok, RESTORE THE GOOD NAME OF ERU!

Never! Say no to kum's demonic ways!

Seriously though; how about just 'Eru'? CoF was never intended to be used as a nick anyway.

Edit: The Suck? Care to elaborate?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What the hell, his name is one thing but folks call him another? Is that like folks call Hades One Visc every now and then?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I call him Judge Hades.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thats "Finnish" and "Denmarkians" to you yankee. <_<

And they don't have any sayings, I believe. We hardly even recognize eachothers existence. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

True enough. Now, were you the swedes... :rolleyes:

kirottu said:

Sorta, yesh.

kirottu said:

I'm starting to see what you Finish guys are saying about Denmark people. :rolleyes:

Are you finnished?

People from Denmark = Vikings a.k.a. Danes...our white flag fell from the sky and it was soaked in blood. God was yielding and bleeding...

edit: something deadly.

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

Vikings never occupied Finland because they were too scared of us. :D

kirottu said:

Vikings never occupied Finland because they were too scared of us. :D

A part of Finland was once under danish rule, but you were so busy getting lost and boozing in the woods that you never really noticed, wait, why am I speaking in the past tense, you still do that. :rolleyes:

(Signatures: disabled) 

My manager has told me that as of late I have accquired a rebellious reputation, a reputation of being a rabble rouser, and a malcontent.  Now, while I am an individualist, my rebellion always is aimed towards a cause.  Also, I am really a nice guy.  Why, just the other day I PMed Mus? asking him if he was okay.  Today, I lashed out at Arkan with harsh words when he was being mean to Hades who was just venting.  I may be mean sometimes, but it is in fact, because I care.  About you!  Why, just tonight I went to my younger brother and sister's school choir concert.  Is that the sort of thing a mean person would do?  I even joined in when they were singing the Halleluja Chorus, but only after the director invited the audience to do so if they knew the piece.  Are these the actions of a rebel?

I think not.

Ah. Your manager must be a Republican.

(J/k, I'm moderate)